PDA

View Full Version : mingames/puzzles

idontknow
12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
whats a good example of a sorta "minigame" you could use in your quest?...also, which do you think is better: having different parts of an overworld on different maps and then linking them together by side warps and stuff and creating like different towns and stuff, each with their own music OR simply having one completely covered overworld (this is easier to do so you don't have to deal w/ switching among maps/dmaps and setting up a bunch of warps) but which is better?...ya got what i'm saying?

IDK

ShadowTiger
12-04-2002, 12:23 AM
I've accidentally prepared some minigames in the form of a sword tutorial in my fifth demo. You can't miss it. (Sorry for advertising. :sweat: ) You can generally pull off a good minigame with a good old fashioned Z64 Majora's Mask Minigame Midi, (Also available in my sig, if you're interested. I keep these in supply, you know. ;) Arrange pit warps and stair warps in a pretty much random fashion, and have an item of some sort (Or screen warp available in an open end of the room.) And have the player continuously warping, as he hopes to heck he doesn't step on a stair warp that leads him back to the start! :laughing: Works for me.

blckscab
12-05-2002, 08:01 AM
U need to learn how to stop advertising dont you BH4:laughing: ;)

ShadowTiger
12-05-2002, 08:39 AM
Either that, or people need to learn to actually awknowledge the fact that they've seen it so I can Stop! :rolleyes: As soon as at least 5 more people describe, in detail, what's in my Geocities account, I can rest assured.