-no flash death
-no heart ring
-non bubble medicines
- " fairies
- " triforces
-TmpNoRet disabled
-Broken shield tiles
What are the "reserved" rules?
What are the differences among mean placed traps, phantom placed traps, and multi-direction traps?

Jamesua
12-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Have you tried looking in "Help"? That explains most of these, maybe even all of them. I think the reserved rules haven't been implamented yet.

Raichu86
12-02-2002, 09:56 PM
Hesitant Pushblocks:
Makes non weight blocks resist being pushed. Without it, they'll push if you go close to them.

Lens Hints:
Shows what item is used to activate combos when you use the lens.

No sprite flicker:
Makes sprites not flicker when they go over each other.

No flash death:
I dunno.

No heart ring:
Removes the spinning heart ring from fairie healing.

Non bubble medicines:
Not sure, but I THINK these rules cause picking up the respective items to disable bubble effects.

TmpNoRet disabled:
Dunno.

Broken shield tiles:
Makes blue Darknuts show their shields as broken if you hit them with a hammer once.

What are the "reserved" rules?
Reserved slots for rules to come.

Teilyr
12-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
No flash death:
I dunno.
I'm pretty sure that keeps the screen or Link from flashing when he gets killed.

I could be wrong though.

Zaggarum
12-02-2002, 10:06 PM
You sure do have a lot of questions IDK. May be I was wrong to say that you sould change your username. :laughing: It isn't wrong to ask questions though. Jamsua is right. You should look under Help. That has helped alot of my questions.

idontknow
12-02-2002, 10:15 PM
the help file is very outdated and is very detailed though;yeah, i realize i do have a lot of questions; what can i say? :)

I D K

Zaggarum
12-02-2002, 10:27 PM
Hence my post IDK. "Maybe you shouldn't change your username." ;) Actully the help file is not outdated. Not the one with beta 163.

ShadowTiger
12-03-2002, 08:57 AM
The non-bubble rules are for if you want medicines/triforces/fairies to NOT restore the ability to use your sword if you've touched a red bubble. Or if a red bubble has touched you. :sweat: They're useful, but mean. So be wary.

Jigglysaint
12-03-2002, 12:45 PM
The TmpNoRet rule, or Temporarly no return, is for certain enemies in dungeons. For example, notice that certain enemies stay dead in a dungeon, but regererate after you leave? Apparently this fixes it so they return after the same sort of set screens as normal enemies. This means that moldorms can return after a few screens.