PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

Maverik X
12-02-2002, 07:13 PM
I am writing an editorial for my school newspaper. I would appreciate and stories of people whos stupidity has touched your life, or the life of someone you know. I will accept anything...stupid people in cars, stupid people at work; but please, no Darwin awards. I have plenty of those.

Jigglysaint
12-02-2002, 07:19 PM
Dunno, but I nominate Breaker for whatever award.

Breaker
12-02-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Dunno, but I nominate Breaker for whatever award.

...?

As for Maverik X, I hope you use better grammar in the editorial.

Jigglysaint
12-02-2002, 07:38 PM
I was kidding, well sort of. There is no award, I just felt like typing in award.

J.J. Maxx
12-02-2002, 08:09 PM
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/96968_babysell23.shtml

zables
12-03-2002, 02:51 AM
I think that has to be one of the funniest/saddest/strangest things that i have read in my whole life...

selling kids, what are poeple thinking these days? :shrugs:
Actually i think that might just be a good idea if/when i have kids when im older :laughoutloud:

MottZilla
12-03-2002, 03:49 AM
Hey man. I didn't expect you'd stay here this long and still be posting. Most people just disappear.

And I've heard of people selling their kids before. And apparently they go really cheap. ;p

FacelessHero
12-03-2002, 04:38 AM
Well for you stupid people article you could write about the new mindless mass class that has seemed to replace the middle class. You could write about how credit forces both mothers and fathers into debt, leaving the media to raise the next generation. You could further eleborate how channels such as mtv have suceeded in create a false set of social goals. You could write on how the educational system focuses on individual achievment rather then progression for the society as a whole. You could write about how the government has gotten the whole american people so terrified of a faceless enemy that they dont even notice thier civil liberties disapearing and in return being replaced with more blanket security. YOu could even choose to write about how the average american expects to live for ever and in doing so neglects the morals of the society which should be in hopes of prolonging the enibidble.

Ibis, God of Magicks
12-03-2002, 11:06 AM
I got a whopper for ya...

balzac was over at my house awhile back. We're up all night playing 64, chillin, whatever. aroun 4 AM he decides to leave. So, I get ready for bed, then I hear this awful sound...

Are you ready for this..He hit a parked car with his truck. Haha! Backed right into it. What a loser :P

Axel
12-03-2002, 04:53 PM
all right, this happened a few years ago at the school I'm going to now.

some girl was going out with a 26 year old guy. now she's just 17 so why her parents let this go on is beyond me. anyways they had some problems and finally they broke up. well they guy is understandably angry but instead of being mature about it he says: "if I can't have you no one can." well, she takes this a bit seriously and gets freaked. she starts taking a gun to school with her, just in case. well, one day she gets called up to the guidance office. now it just happens that due to the idiotic desing of the school she had to go by the dumpsters. while she was she checked her gun, and it went off. she throws it into the dumpster to hide the evidence, but someone heard the shot and soon there's a bunch of people around her. she makes up some story about some guy she didn't know shooting her. so the school is put on alert, under lock, which is dumb considering that this was before they put doors on the classrooms. now eventualy they found the gun and figured out what the stupid girl had done.
but, somehow the incident, while they were still under lock, got out. and right away some idiot radio broadcaster said that a sniper was taking pot-shots at students. well a bunch of parents show up demanding thier kids get let out, parking and walking across the parking lot, perfect target if there was a sniper. practically screaming "Shoot Me!!"
eventually the whole thing was sorted out and the girl was expelled.

Lilith
12-03-2002, 05:49 PM
Sell the kids for food, like Kurt Cobain told you to :P

My ex-boyfriend's a stupid superfucko. He is still whining and bitching about me not wanting to go out with him, five months after we broke up. Like that's really going to attract me to him.

I almost forgot, but I don't know if this counts as stupid or crazy. Probably both...okay there's this total bitch at my school who takes everything way too seriously, and the day after Valentine's Day last year her b/f broke up with her, so she ran down the halls screaming and threw herself down a flight of stairs. She was somehow okay, though. Knowing what she's done to some of my friends we couldn't help but laugh..."AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH! *wump wump wump*"

Ich
12-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Such stupid people always make me laugh:lol:.

My little brother has hit 6 parked cars on his bicycle.

My friends sister once got caught sneaking out of her house at 2 AM to go over to a boys house and she claimed she wasn't going there to have sex. She's still grounded.

The Savior
12-03-2002, 05:56 PM
I once wrote a pursuasive essay in English about why stupid people should be shot. It was a very fine paper, I should check to see if I still have it.

Maverik X
12-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the material, guys. Also, I dont think I should always be expected to have perfect grammar, especially in my posts.

Mr. 207
12-04-2002, 06:58 PM
Something that is not only stupid, but REALLY annoying. All the time when I'm driving, and I try to turn on my street, there is always a dumbass sitting there waiting to turn, only they are pretty much all the way on the wrong side of the road. Then I have to stop, and they make their turn. Then the stupid dicks wave to me like I was stopping to be nice. Grr...next time I go out I'm gonna have a rock to throw out the window for one of these morons. (That way not only will that person be in the stupid column but I can too :))