PDA

View Full Version : Omg Drool!

Beldaran
12-01-2002, 03:27 AM
Medal of Honor for XBOX is SOOOO FUN.

I just rented it. I'm beating the heck out of it. My hands are sweaty. I'm happy. Video games are cool. Rent the game. Play the game. Kill the nazis.

NapalmForLunch
12-01-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran

I just rented it. I'm beating the heck out of it. My hands are sweaty. I'm happy. Video games are cool. Rent the game. Play the game. Kill the nazis.

its alright
i cant play it more than an hour at a time or else i get bored

mike5000
12-01-2002, 01:01 PM
I like Medal of Honor: Front Line for PS2,

I wonder if people in Germany like that game??

Maverick_Zero
12-01-2002, 02:07 PM
Well, the Nazi power has collapsed, so I don't think they'd mind killing other Germans as long as they're nazis.

Beldaran
12-01-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by mike5000
I wonder if people in Germany like that game??

I don't see why not. I've enjoyed a couple really good civil war games, and it didn't bother me because I know the history has come and gone.

MottZilla
12-01-2002, 06:13 PM
I tried the PC medal of honor, it was neat. However I needed a better pc at the time to get decent fps and detail. Now I have a great pc and could try it again.

Thunderbird
12-02-2002, 01:45 AM
Actually, I believe games like Medal of Honor are banned in Germany. I know Wolfenstein 3D is.

AtmaWeapon
12-02-2002, 02:32 AM
I don't know about MOH, but I know that all of id's games were banned in Germany (I'm not sure if they still are) because of Wolfenstein 3D. It seems the German government wanted to erase the history of the Nazis, and games that involved someone killing Nazis didn't mesh well with pretending they never happened.

deathbyhokie
12-02-2002, 02:34 AM
i played MOH on the comp, and it was awesome. i loved it

DarkPanther
12-02-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran

word.

I haven't played the single player mode, just four-player multi-player and yah, WIKKID fun. It's the little things like how your guns hold a realistic amount of bullets per clip, and you have to actually be strategic with your reload times that make it different and more fun.

rubixd
12-02-2002, 08:26 PM
I really like MOH frontline for PS2.
But my favorite Nazi killer has got to be
Wolfenstein 3D

Fatty Lumpkin
12-02-2002, 09:01 PM
I played a demo for PS2 and I loved it! The only problem was there was no way to make the controls inverse. Can you do it in the full version?

Maverick_Zero
12-02-2002, 09:04 PM
I played it at a friend's house, pretty good I must say, I kinda suck at it though. :)