PDA

View Full Version : lots of combos

idontknow
11-30-2002, 11:01 PM
is there an easier way to create lots of combos of a page-full of tiles?...i downloaded a picture of a castle...then i "grabbed" the tiles from the picture...there's lots of them...like about a hundred...how do i add each tile to my combo page? is there an easy way to do it or do i have to make each and every single tile a combo one by one?..(by making it a combo, i mean just simply adding it to the combo sheet so i can use it; i just want them to be undefined combos)

plith
11-30-2002, 11:15 PM
There is. Go to Quest->Graphics->Combos after you have made the first combo. Hit the spacebar to get the columns aligned as you would see them in the screen editor (otherwise it looks messed up because the next row of four combos would be to the right of the previous row instead of below it), then copy that first combo by pressing C and pasting it with V. Then use SHIFT to select both combos, and copy those two over to the next two empty slots. If you keep repeating this process of copying all the combos you have like that, you can get to pretty high numbers of combos quite quickly (just think powers of 2). All of them with the same settings for walkability and tilepage # of the combo.

zora man
11-30-2002, 11:59 PM
Hmmm I never knew that thanks.