PDA

View Full Version : The Son of an Enginer has Returned!

stormwatcheagle
11-30-2002, 10:44 PM
Some of you may have noticed my absence. There are a couple of reasons fore this...

I noticed I was flaming and spamming up the place, so I left as a public service.

I have had a lot of homework lately

I got FF7 last sunday and just beat it this morning. You wouldn't believe how addictive it is! I've stayed up 3 nights straigt to beat that thing. And Sepheroth was a bitch. I mean, I was going to use megalixer, but he confused Cloud to use it on Sepheroth and he fully recovered. I was fighting him for a good hour, too. But I came back victorious! No gay ass FF villan can stop me! Oh, where was I?

Oh yeah, I really want to say sorry to Axel for that thread in the KTC. I was going off. I have been under a lot of stress lately, with all the homework. But, i'm back to normal ard ready to return to the forums.:D

But is that a good thing?:evil:

Beldaran
11-30-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
I noticed I was flaming and spamming up the place, so I left as a public service.

I NOTICED.:D

Nice to see you again.:)

BTW- It's spelled "Engineer"

stormwatcheagle
11-30-2002, 10:57 PM
I always have a gramatical or spelling error in all my posts. It's a trademark.

Beldaran
11-30-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
gramatical

lol

Maverick_Zero
11-30-2002, 11:05 PM
Sephiroth is a tough guy to beat. And that megaelixer thign stinks, wow, only three days, did you learn how not to sleep.

stormwatcheagle
11-30-2002, 11:33 PM
no, not three days, 6. but it was like 62 hours on the game clock. i'm not THAT good.

gdorf
12-01-2002, 12:53 AM
Hey welcome back! I'm glad your feeling better and I think we all understand how you felt!

heh, I spent a few days leveling up till every hit from cloud did 9999 damage and I had a perfect group... by the time I actaully beat the game I could do it with my eyes shut. Seperoth was a sinch.

Have you played any of the other FF games?.. They're all juust as addictive. :)

stormwatcheagle
12-01-2002, 12:59 AM
I own 6, 7, 9, and tatics. I owned 1 as a child, and plan on buying the version for psx.