PDA

View Full Version : METROID PRIME & FUSION secrets.

Joshua Milton N
11-30-2002, 03:43 PM
I'm not talking about secrets in the games but secrets with them when you limk them together when you beat one of them.

If you beat METROID PRIME and link with METROID FUSION you get to use a new suit in METROID PRIME.

If you beat METROID FUSION and link with METROID PRIME you can play the NES Version of METROID on your Game Cube.

I got this information from my December issue of NINTENDO POWER and this is 100% true.:cool:

Masamune
11-30-2002, 03:52 PM
oh no shit? jesus christ man! i'm sick of you telling us all of this shit thet we've known about before the game even came out! believe it or not nintendo isn't that good about releasing information or secrets about their games.

Joshua Milton N
11-30-2002, 03:58 PM
Masamune I didn't know about these secrets until today so don't get all ticked off because I posted about the secrets ok?

KingArthur
11-30-2002, 04:01 PM
And thier not exactly secrets, they are listed right in the menu in prime

Joshua Milton N
11-30-2002, 04:04 PM
Well I didn't know until today ok?

Geez can't anyone be nice to me for once?

Masamune
11-30-2002, 04:04 PM
*looks at the menu* ROFLMFAO!!!!! holy shizpeckers! they are listed! i never bothered to check it since i don't have a linky thing or metroid fusion. just the rom... :(

Joshua Milton N
11-30-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Masamune
*looks at the menu* ROFLMFAO!!!!! holy shizpeckers! they are listed! i never bothered to check it since i don't have a linky thing or metroid fusion. just the rom... :(

Well you do need the Link cable in order to link with the GCN and to either get a new suit to use in METROID PRIME or to play the old NES Version of METROID on the GCN.

Come on and cut me some slack you guys.

MottZilla
11-30-2002, 04:58 PM
Don't get mad at Josh when it was so obviously listed right in the game menus. If he didn't tell you someone else would have! I didn't know about the prime secret suit thing. Thanks for the info! I need to get prime soon.

Mr. 207
11-30-2002, 05:38 PM
Why would you expect someone to be nice to you? This is AGN, niceness fled here ages ago.

mrz84
11-30-2002, 07:14 PM
untrue! i, the infamous mrz, am amoung many nice people here. and this inof makes me get both prime and fusion more than before! :kawaii:

Masamune
11-30-2002, 07:36 PM
your more weird then anything man... -_-'

mrz84
11-30-2002, 07:57 PM
domo arigato masa. :kawaii:

Masamune
11-30-2002, 08:33 PM
mr. roboto! ;)

AlphaDawg
11-30-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Joshua Milton N
I'm not talking about secrets in the games but secrets with them when you limk them together when you beat one of them.

If you beat METROID PRIME and link with METROID FUSION you get to use a new suit in METROID PRIME.

If you beat METROID FUSION and link with METROID PRIME you can play the NES Version of METROID on your Game Cube.

I got this information from my December issue of NINTENDO POWER and this is 100% true.:cool: This has to be the funniest post I've read in a long time, the only reason being your selective use of CAPITAL LETTERS. It makes me think I am looking through a program's HELP FILE... you know, one that HIGHLIGHTS every KEY WORD, only instead of putting a SQUIGGLY LINE under it or BOLDFACING it, you are using CAPITAL LETTERS. It is very FUNNY indeed.

(By the way, if the first time you hear about, well, anything is from NINTENDO POWER, then you need to get out more and this is 100% true :cool:. Gee, one would think that the OFFICIAL magazine of NINTENDO would provide more INSIDER information, but it's your THIRD-PARTY magazines like EGM or GAMEPRO or websites like IGN that provide most of this INSIDER information first.)
Originally posted by mrz84
untrue! i, the infamous mrz, am amoung many nice people here. and this inof makes me get both prime and fusion more than before! :kawaii: I don't think threatening to smoosh people with an anime mallet is very friendly at all, mind you.

Warlock
11-30-2002, 10:06 PM
hehe.. is anyone else reminded of the Conan O'Brian Celebrity Secrets sketch? :D

METROID... seeeeccccreeettsssss....

haha