PDA

View Full Version : Conquest of Sarpadia update

AlphaDawg
11-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Bet you thought I had abandoned it, eh?

Well, actually I did for a while. But recently I started working on it again. My goal is to have it released by the end of the year. It will make full use of ZC Beta 163 features.

I'm not quite ready for beta-testers yet, I'll post an announcement when I am. Still, if you are interested, feel free to reply.

Expect a webpage update soon.

fingolfin
11-30-2002, 10:00 PM
What's the plot?

C-Dawg
11-30-2002, 10:41 PM
Yea, you know.. something other than the title might make us take notice ;)

-C

Nick
11-30-2002, 11:38 PM
If I remember correctly, this was the remake of the Unofficial 3rd quest with Zelda 1/2 hybrid graphics.

Seeing it with 163 features should be interesting. :)

AlphaDawg
12-01-2002, 12:22 AM
Well, here's the existing webpage for it:

http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/sarpadia

I do need to update it, seeing as though the last news item was added June 4th of last year. The page as it is right now doesn't do justice to what it looks like now.

The story, if you can call it that, is loosely based on the Weatherlight saga from Magic: The Gathering. When I get this quest finished I would like to start an all-new one using the same tileset based on the storyline that started with the Odyssey expansion (the set the card featured in my avatar is from).

Basically, if you're looking for stunning graphics and visual effects, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a deep storyline, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a solid quest with equal parts puzzle and action and most importantly NO BUGS, then this will be a good quest for you.