PDA

View Full Version : Chistmas Decorations are up...

zfreak2004
11-29-2002, 09:59 PM
And the season is in full swing. How about you guys anyone got their decorations put up yet. In our hows there's even a little thing hanging on the bathroom doorknob that says "Santa's always welcome here."

matthew986
11-29-2002, 10:03 PM
My mom bought some lights and stuff tonight. You know what that means, Ill be on my roof tomarow.

Rijuhn
11-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Let me think for a moment. Yep, my mom has been making little snowmen, and starts to hang as ornaments. I also saw this morning when I got up a brand new Christmas tree in a box in the living room (fake tree). I can't wait until Christmas! :)

Drunken Tiger
11-29-2002, 10:08 PM
ONce again, we dont do any decorations here in AUstralia... I miss the states at times like these.. THis place look soo goddamn sad... :shug:

Beldaran
11-29-2002, 10:10 PM
I don't do christmas decorations because I am

a) lazy

b) indifferent

Fatty Lumpkin
11-29-2002, 10:11 PM
My mom'll have me put up ribbons and a couple decorations in a week or two, I suppose. Only a couple neighbors have anything out so far.

Xyvol
11-30-2002, 12:58 AM
We've got to get our own tree this year. Some thing that's not too expinsive and won't get shredded by the cats. As far as lights go we've already got them. They'll probably go up when Maia gets back.

Ultra22Lemming
11-30-2002, 04:33 PM
We get our tree like December 20th and it goes out like January 1st. And we also put Christmas lights on the bushes the same time except this year we don't have any bushes :(. And we usually put stickers and advent calanders up by the 1st ..... OH NO!!! THAT'S TOMORROW!!!

moocow
11-30-2002, 04:52 PM
We put our tree up the night of Thanksgiving, every year. We've even got some presents under the tree too, but that's because they're too big to hide in my mom and dad's room. So they wrapped them and stuck 'em around da tree. We have lights around our door n stuff too. Yay./

Ich
11-30-2002, 05:47 PM
We usually just get a tree, and put electric candles in the front windows of the house. We're in a rut, and were not going to get out before the end of the Christmas season. My former neighbors go all out; they have so many lights in their front yard that we waited to sell our house until after the Christmas season.

Maverik X
11-30-2002, 10:19 PM
My father decorates the front yard...not too flashy, just some lights on the trees and bushes. We get our tree sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and put it up shortly thereafter. Also, every year we have our entire family over for Christmas dinner. For dinner, we have the usual stuff, plus our aforementioned 'green stuff'. It's a blast (not)

Rijuhn
11-30-2002, 11:32 PM
Guess what!! My parents and my sister setup the Christmas tree this morning. I'm a bit surprised because we usually get it out in mid-December and just push it into a corner until February, lol.

I remember one year, I think this was 3 years ago, when we were still fixing up the house, that the Christmas tree was pushed aside in a corner after Christmas. Well, it stayed out so long that we didn't have to put it out for the next year. All we did was simple move it back into place in the living room. It was that year that I realized how lazy my family could be.