PDA

View Full Version : need BS dung waterfall tiles...and i cant find the tileshop.

KamiKaZe cOw
11-28-2002, 02:36 PM
Um... I need BS dungeon waterfall tiles, like the ones in MIR.
Also I cant find a link to the tile shop...

:banghead: KaMiKaZe cOw :banghead:

KJAZZ
11-28-2002, 04:52 PM
I'm fairly sure those are just the regular BS waterfall tiles..

KamiKaZe cOw
11-28-2002, 05:03 PM
No... they aren't ... when you go in the toilet, there are waterfalls coming from the walls...I want them.

VEL
11-28-2002, 06:35 PM
I don't have any waterfalls in that level, (at least not in the versions I've checked, it's possible that I had some in one version, and took them out, but I doubt it.) the only thing I have coming out of the walls in that level is some green slime. Someone else once made some waterfall tiles coming out of walls that used similar graphics (LttP tiles), but I couldn't find them.

KamiKaZe cOw
11-28-2002, 08:33 PM
Blargg.
thanks any way... coulda swore it was in MIR, but i might be confusing it with somthin else...
On the other question, where the hell is the tileshop????????

Zaggarum
11-29-2002, 12:15 AM
I wish people would stop abbrieviating quests. I am still new here and I don' know all the quests... What is he talking about.

Also what is DOY? and where can I find some of these quests?

Teilyr
11-29-2002, 02:45 AM
If you don't know what Dreams of Yesterday is, you need to be beaten over the head with a pipe.

Not to say I like that quest.. But, everyone knows what it is.

Try .. reading topic titles in Quest A/D sometime. Dig through the archives. Search the forums. Read signatures for people's pages, which might have quests on them.

Oy.

Originally posted by KamiKaZe cOw
On the other question, where the hell is the tileshop???????? It's not what it used to be, because that fucking idiot TimPolly deleted it from AGN's server. It does exsist though.. plith brought it back.

http://tileshop.purezc.com

Demimore
11-29-2002, 04:37 AM
The tileshop? There's a link in the ZC discussion forum.... Go there.

VEL
11-29-2002, 02:27 PM
MIR = "Mario's Insane Rampage" which can be found on my page. (Link's in my sig).

Originally posted by Teilyr

It's not what it used to be, because that fucking idiot TimPolly deleted it from AGN's server. It does exsist though.. plith brought it back.

Please don't flame people. :eyebrow:

Zaggarum
11-29-2002, 02:44 PM
Give me a break here. Like I said, and you know it Teilyr, I am still new. I have only been here for a month now. You don't have to get all crazy about it.

Also you didn't tell me what MIR is.

VEL
11-29-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Zaggarum
Give me a break here. Like I said, and you know it Teilyr, I am still new. I have only been here for a month now. You don't have to get all crazy about it.

Also you didn't tell me what MIR is.

MIR = "Mario's Insane Rampage" which can be found on my page. (Link's in my sig). My avatar is also from the game.

KamiKaZe cOw
11-29-2002, 05:12 PM
ummmm... lets see...
Thanks for the link to the tileshop.
Zagg, if youve only been here a month, why is your title veteran?
Vel, is the tileset to mir released?

VEL
11-29-2002, 05:28 PM
ummmm... lets see...

I plan on releasing a Mario tileset after MIR is finished. I've been fixing up the graphics in MIR and they will look alot better in the newer version. The final version will be released sometime after the next version of ZC is released since I'm using some of the new features that aren't in the current release.

Zaggarum
11-29-2002, 10:12 PM
ummmm... lets see...

Well, if you look at my profile and the post per day, you'll see. I don't know why it is. I usually post 7 a day not 20! I guess it was like that in the begginning.

And about MIR, I love that quest. This time it was just stupidity that I didn't know what it was, and Teilyr, don't get any ideas.

Teilyr
11-29-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Zaggarum
This time it was just stupidity that I didn't know what it was, and Teilyr, don't get any ideas. Aw.. You thought of me. I'm touched. :D

Sorry about all that. I was pissed off last night when I read your posts.

KamiKaZe cOw
11-29-2002, 10:23 PM
Youve been here a month... ive been here 2 years... you have double my posts...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zaggarum
11-29-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Teilyr
Aw.. You thought of me. I'm touched. :D

Sorry about all that. I was pissed off last night when I read your posts.

Sorry Teilyr, I have had a pretty bad night too. what did I say that made you mad? sorry... again.