PDA

View Full Version : If you don't speak plain English...

Ich
11-28-2002, 01:08 AM
The Dialectizer (http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/) can make any web page turn into "Moron" or "l33t" or "Pig Latin" from English.

Ultra22Lemming
11-28-2002, 10:44 AM
That's funny! I'm ganna play around with it for a while!

UpbeatPenguin
11-28-2002, 11:50 AM
LOL...try ZCN's forums or the ZeldaClassic.com site in Elmer Fudd.

Zewda Cwassic is a twibute to the gweatest video game of aww time: Nintendo's "De Wegend of Zewda". It is an awmost exact wepwica of the NES vewsion that we aww know and wove. Beyond that, Zewda Cwassic awwows the devewopment of new qwests that can use eithew the twaditionaw gwaphics ow enhanced gwaphics, as weww as new enemies, items, and chawwenges. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit!

The Savior
11-28-2002, 12:07 PM
But can it translate from moron to english? That would be useful.

AlphaDawg
11-28-2002, 12:31 PM
There's no Ebonics! What good is it?

(Jive comes close, but it just isn't the same.)

Paradox
11-28-2002, 12:35 PM
armageddon Warez froums
veiw todayz active thr3add
welc0me to teh armsageddon warez foru/\/\s!!!!!~~~~~~
IGF THIS S1 YOR FIRST V1SIT, BE SuRE TO CHEX0R 0UTTHE FAQ BY CLIX0EING THE LINK AB0VE.. U NATY HAVE To REIGSTER BEF0RE YOU CANN POST: CKLIX0R TEH REGISTER LINk ABOVE T OROCEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ T0 START VEIWING MESASEZ, ESLEC TTHE FORUM HAT Y0U WANT TO VISIT FROM TEH SELECTION BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~

and the best forum descriptions:

n ew membars forum
Teh purposeof this forum is fro lesarning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~ whetehr u ar a N3wbei wwh0 wantz to learn tHe RoXOrs, ort a vet4an with aq ueti0n,, no mattet how mundane, ro simple, you m4y ask it here W1thjout fe4R oif retal1ation!!!!!!1~~ absolutely no flaming!!!!!!11~~~

gNaralg amign ddiScussoin
gota nythin gat all to say about an yWaReZ in parricular???????????? come on in... I Wil7 HAX0R YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ LOLOLOLOLO~
note requo3ts sfro roms or lonks to roms wilL b3 delEtred and teh p0sster \/\/il7 be warnjed!!!!!!11~~~~~

Fatty Lumpkin
11-28-2002, 01:12 PM
Eff'n yo' doesn't speak plain English...

Th' Dialeckizer kin make enny web page turn into "Mo'on" o' "l33t" o' "Pig Latin" fum English.

Originally Posted by Th' Savio'

But kin it translate fum mo'on t'english? Thet'd be useful, ah reckon.

Redneck!

Maverik X
11-29-2002, 12:07 AM
I've seen it on Bored.com (http://www.bored.com) if it's still up. plus, there is a lot of other stuff on it.

evergladetool
11-29-2002, 12:10 AM
i am new and all but i think that i already don't like Maverik X

Lilith
11-29-2002, 01:59 AM
Oh my god. Translate the front page of The Onion (theonion.com) into Swedish Chef. I'm like crying of laughter...

Blonde799
11-29-2002, 03:57 AM
Pig Latin
Eldazay Assicclay(Zelda Classic)

Armageddonyay Amesgay Orumsfay(Armageddon Games Forums)

Redneck
WWE SmackDown! Fry mah hide! Shet Yer Mouth

Chattanooga Hawk's Pro Skater 4

No'th South Car'lina(North America)

Swedish Chef
Bork, bork, bork!(?)

Click Mammy Brain . . . eff'n yo' dast.(Click Mother Brain...if you dare)

Look mommy! I learned new languages!:D This is funny. I'm gonna play with it some more.:)

Fatty Lumpkin
11-29-2002, 01:58 PM
Oh man! Going to usatoday.com with that is great! Fry mah hide!