PDA

View Full Version : in need of midis

idontknow
11-27-2002, 07:45 PM
i need some midis/music for my quest...i'm limited to only the music zquest comes with, overworld, dungeon, & level 9...please give me some suggestions on where i could find some awesome midis for both my overworld, as well as my dungeons...i am also looking in particular, music from The Ocarina of Time for N64, the forest dungeon, the water temple, & the spirit temple

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 11:34 PM
Boy do Zagg and I have a gift for you! :D

Go into the link in my sig that leads to my files. Do the thing with the name and the password, and get every single thing that you see there. You will then have over 200 midis from those files alone, not even counting the midis I have in my quest. I hope you enjoy them. If you are looking for anything in specific, feel free to ask.

zora man
11-28-2002, 12:03 AM
http://www.vgmusic.com/index.shtml
This will probably have all you need.

Teilyr
11-28-2002, 12:14 AM
*snickers* Yeah, for an average midi quest. I'm tired of every quest using the exact same midis as other ones.

zora man
11-28-2002, 12:21 AM
Well I'm very picky about which midi goes into my quest.
And if you think vg music is such a "average" place why don't you post a link to a better place?
idontknow vg music will get you started but find the small sites with only a few midis because some of them can be really good.

Zaggarum
11-28-2002, 02:54 AM
AHHHH! :scared:

Hey, you should add me to your buddy list IDK. It seems I have a reputation around here for music :D. You have a request for a brand new never seen in a game song, PM me. Though... at the moment I cant create music. :sweat: If you want to here the whole story, give me a call.

death2004
12-07-2002, 04:38 AM
Britannianhero4, you remember my previous post in here? the midi stockpile? (2 new midis) well some of them are decent
I have 35 midis for grabs remember that? there are a few unusual ones in there, (e.g. ff7 slums music)
and they're still up for grabs! so e-mail me at my NEW! address and i'll see what i can do.

p.s. i am capable of making midis for my quests, which i shall do before long!
note: i have (somewhere) the Majoras mask rewrite for ZC, that has a few of the oot midis.

ShadowTiger
12-09-2002, 09:06 AM
Rest assured, I never doubted your midis. I'm just saying, that I have a lot of them that you can have easily. If you put your midis on a downloadable site somewhere, people could very well flock to that page and get them for themselves. That's what I did.

Demimore
12-09-2002, 01:55 PM
I can find, make, give or whatever.... Just tell me what you need. The OoT midis can be found at www.vgmusic.com and there's a million other OoT MIDIs there.

death2004
12-14-2002, 08:31 AM
Ok, first thing, these are not on my www page yet, i need a while to remember how to post files on Proboards (Stupid me!) wait a sec... my e-mail address! i had them via e-mail, a different name for a reply mind, just mail me and i'll try to give them to youDeath2004 ([email protected])

cccc
12-14-2002, 07:23 PM
Try this site it got allot moor midis then vgmusic.com.
http://www.mirsoft.info/gamemids-archive.php

raptorscyther
12-14-2002, 09:09 PM
OOT midis are great, i have a few in the group quest im making with my bro. We've got the fire temple and kokiri forest midis.

Now all i need is an accurate midi of the forest and water temple (the ones at vgmusic sound wierd) and a midi of the Shadow Temple.

idontknow
12-14-2002, 09:26 PM
thanx guys...alright...i have my midis...i should be set cuz i download a package of zelda music from OOT and other zelda mixes...i have over a 100!...however, i think you could only have like 30 midis in your quest...maybe in newer versions there could be more...

KJAZZ
12-15-2002, 12:53 AM
www.vgmusic.com is good, you just don't use the ones everyone else uses.

So no FF or Zelda midis whatsoever. I have lots of original music in my quest..hehehe..;)