PDA

View Full Version : best quest ever

idontknow
11-27-2002, 07:04 PM
what do you guys think is the best quest ever?...give me recommendations on really good quests, please...thanx:)

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 07:13 PM
This could be a difficult thread. I don't think anyone would like to have someone else's quest put before theirs, even if it is only mindless text.

So that's why I'm going to recommend Revenge 2 and DoY. They're both great quests, but everyone already knows about R2 from the good old days or 1.90, and, let's face it, no one can top DoY. Not even Descendent, not even ML, not even... anything. And I'm not saying that to put others down or raise DoY, but you have to look at it critically. DoY took many, many months to complete. It's massive. It's huge. It's gi-normous. It's so big, it's almost scary. And that's why no quest could ever top it. But be warned, IDK, it's very difficult. Bring a fresh pair of undies to the fray.

DarkFlameWolf
11-27-2002, 07:29 PM
Best quest? There is only one: 1st quest. Without this, nothing else would come to pass. So the original will always be the best. :)

Zaggarum
11-27-2002, 07:31 PM
I don't thinks it's fair to say anybodys quest it the best. They're all good! :D

Eckels
11-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Eckland is a pretty good quest, or so I've been told. It's fairly easy, but had enough challenges to be a lot of fun, and have a pretty solid replay value. Try it out and see for yourself.

C-Dawg
11-27-2002, 11:05 PM
You know... as endearing as it is to hear that DoY is a better game than two tiny demos, maybe you should reserve judgement on those particular quests until they are complete?

-C

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 11:30 PM
Who, me? Right. Um, OK. We all saw the Descendent and ML demos' potential, but even though they're great, you never know if there'll be a better quest being released later. So basically, there can BE no best game!

Foxx
11-27-2002, 11:40 PM
Well, there can -- if we vote on it. For the past two Februarys we've had the Zelda Classic Awards, where we vote on the best quest of the preceding year, as well as a whole bunch of other quest-related categories (graphics, most original creator etc.) The problem is that TSA has always coordinated the awards, but now that he's gone their future is quite uncertain.