PDA

View Full Version : i got a dog

Paradox
11-27-2002, 05:06 PM
contrary to gerudo's topic, my family just got a dog last saturday (it was flown from a breeder in FL). i don't really like it because now i have something to trip over every time i go downstairs, and i'd have to care for it and all that crap. i liked it better without one. and it always wakes me up at like 6am barking forever.... it's about 3 weeks old and it is a bichon frise (look it up on the internet if you want, it's a little white thing, sort of looks like a poodle i guess). i had 2 cats a long time ago but they were OK.

:|

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 05:25 PM
Congratulations on getting a dog! But tell me: Is it worth it? I mean, my father's logic seems to be fairly accurate, but my mother wants one anyway. Do you think that I should get a dog? The dog might chew up my CD's, and I'm afraid of that happening. (You never know with a new dog. ;) )

Ultra22Lemming
11-27-2002, 05:44 PM
Get it really drunk and throw it outside to sleep! Then when he wakes up he'll be tripping all over you! That will show it how you feel! :) I have a Golden Retriever named Leo and he is the cutest! Look at him: Leo (http://ultra22lemming.netfirms.com/Leo.jpg)