PDA

View Full Version : Forest Temple Tiles V1

raptorscyther
11-26-2002, 02:06 AM
Hey all, I havent been around for a while due the fact that i had school, new games and other things.

Anyway, Id thought i release these tiles before members come to my door with pitchforks and torches. j/k

This set includes all outdoor tiles including grass, trees, walls, locked door, shutter, passage and dirt. There is no freeform water (water that goes anywhere) because the water i had used palette cycling as my first version of this tileset was for ZQ 1.90.
There are wells though and some nifty coloured poe torches :D
They come in Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple for $25 each with GST.
And theres also red carpet that can easily be made blue, green, same as torches as they use the same palette.
I didnt include the indoor tiles for the forest temple because... well.. its been so long and i've lost them :shrug: . I might remake them anyway and include them in future releases as well as the freeform water.

The Zip contains a .til and .zpl
so you can add the tiles to existing graphics packs as they were based and done in the good ol' days of the newfirst tileset. (Newfirst and LTTP have seemed to have merged. Which looks really good by the way, eg Pure Tileset Ownz.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com
Username: Raptorscyther
Password: jazzie (case sensitive)
(My Pet Dog, small black, Chuhauhau X Mini Fox Terrier) Not much bigger than a rabbit. I might send a picture sometime :D

Enjoy, modify what you want, add new tiles whatever

-Raptorscyther

Demimore
11-26-2002, 05:25 AM
Nice. Cool. I will absoultely get this.

ShadowTiger
11-26-2002, 11:12 AM
I just got it. These are fantastic. Thank you very much, RaptorScyther. Great tiles. Really. Have you worked much with the new enemy tiles yet? You should check 'em out in 163.

And if you need a floor template and palatte for Your Water temple, I've made some pretty good floor tiles and waterfall tiles. They're all in TP. (The Prophecy. "Consult" my sig.)

NeoPuff
11-26-2002, 02:26 PM
*goes to download them*
BH4,credit me for the name ''TP'' :tongue: :laughing: :D :kawaii: j/k

ShadowTiger
11-26-2002, 04:04 PM
:laughing: Oh yeah! :kawaii: Thank you for the name. It'll go in my sig right away! :kawaii:

I'm looking forward to seeing this great set really soon when I get home. :thumbsup:

Zaggarum
11-26-2002, 08:07 PM
Downloaded it and love it. I really like all the work people put into these tilesets. Thanks.

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Yeah, it's really good. If it was a little bit more organized, that would be nice, but they're very high quality tiles. Too bad I can't tell what's what because of the organization. I only have those few screenshots from before to organize it. But I'm having a blast even in that. So thank You, RaptorScyther.

blckscab
11-27-2002, 05:11 PM
These tiles kick @$$!:D
Thanks for giving them to us:)

ShadowTiger
11-27-2002, 05:19 PM
Gee, I never knew you could do word art like that. *Puts @$$ into box for later use*

I especially enjoy the walls. How did you draw such perfect wall structure like that? It's amazing!

zora man
11-27-2002, 08:49 PM
Well looks like you got my email.:D
I am downloading them now.

ZeldaLord
11-28-2002, 02:29 AM
What palette number am I supposed to use? :odd:

zora man
11-28-2002, 02:41 AM
It's 4 or 5.

raptorscyther
11-28-2002, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the comments! No Problem for the tiles!
The Forest Temple uses cset 6.

Now off to finish the rest of the tiles.. freeform water, indoors and enemies. =P

Zaggarum
11-28-2002, 02:49 AM
Keep the good work. I hope we can seen those new tiles soon.

zora man
11-28-2002, 02:53 AM
Well checkout the new beta lot's of new features like animated tiles,layers,new enemy tiles,and on and on and on.
With your artistic talent I'm sure you will make great things in the future.
You and Britainhero4 should get together I'm sure you two would make a great team.