PDA

View Full Version : chain links and other stuff

idontknow
11-25-2002, 10:20 PM
when i edit the # of chain links to the hookshut in Initial Data dialogue box, it made fewer chains, only they were spread out, and it still went the same distance...is this a bug that will hopefully b fixed later...& what do the extra secret combos do?...like 4 burn there's 4 secret tiles, i know the first one is what a burn combo would look like after u activate it but what about the proceeding 3...and what are the misc. secret combos for?

Praethus
11-25-2002, 10:25 PM
The hookshot always goes the same distance, that just determines the number of links that appear. The 4 burn combos are activated in different ways. The first is the blue candle, the second is for the red candle, the third is for wand fire, and the fourth is for Din's Fine (doesn't work yet). The misc ones I don't know. When in doubt, try it out.

Jigglysaint
11-26-2002, 01:15 AM
Hehe, Hookslut!

Bloodstar64
11-26-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Hehe, Hookslut!

Thats wasnt very nice Jigglysaint. :confused:

ShadowTiger
11-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Hmm... OK. So, the hookshot, (No, I won't say it. :disgust: :rolleyes: ) ..... :odd: Yeah, uh, where is the undercombo for the hookshot secret? I mean, what will the hookshot flag become when it's triggered? Which slot does that go into? I'm not sure, but I think it goes under Misc. I just turned EVERY SINGLE secret there to the one I wanted just to be sure.

Praethus
11-26-2002, 06:44 PM
Just experiment. Put a different tile in each secret combo spot and see which one shows up when you hit, then you know which one it is...

Zaggarum
11-26-2002, 07:19 PM
Let me just tell you BH4. It's the second one.