11-27-2002, 08:57 AM
Please help

I am stuck in the lost woods in Broken link

It says go up up left then left then up and almost right
but that dosent seem to work

Zelly

Jigglysaint
11-27-2002, 09:58 PM
Please don't double post. I know nobody has answered your question yet, but it's only been one day since you posted your last message. Sometimes it takes time for some people to answer. Also, I've never heard of the quest, so most people won't know much either, but it's a guess.

symbiote
11-28-2002, 06:16 AM
Hi. I made Broken Link, and I know for certain that the 'guy' does know the way there. In fact, he even gives you the first part for free! The other three parts you have to pay for, however. Do them in order- free, cheapest, middle, expensive. And bring your raft, you'll need it.
In case you don't understand... the lost forest has 4 parts... 16 screens you must travel through. Have fun!

Zelly
11-28-2002, 06:56 AM
Thank you
Zelly :>

fajz
12-11-2002, 02:37 PM
Where can I get this quest?

FZ

annnot
12-12-2002, 10:55 AM
Whenever I try to open Broken Link, it craches zelda. Anyone know why?

ShadowTiger
12-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Where can I get this quest? Yeah, where can we get this quest? It sounds interesting.

ImHoney7
12-12-2002, 01:42 PM
To anyone that might be interested...this is a GREAT quest. I recommend playing it. Symbiote...haven't seen you around for ages..been hiding? :-) :heart:

symbiote
12-15-2002, 01:42 AM
Well, I've been hiding in the Think Tank, or starting a new quest, scrapping it, restarting, rescrapping, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. (Damn you, botched aquamentus left! Damn you, graphics that keep getting better and better, and would go 'so well' here and there! Damn you, real life!)
Er, ahem. If you're interested in The Broken Link, go HERE (http://www.geocities.com/symbiote01/The_Broken_Link.html) for it. And no, I never did finish the tutorial.
Glad to see people actually looking for it!

And I'm not sure if it works 100% with 1.92 beta 163, so if you have that and it doesn't... well, good luck!