PDA

View Full Version : What a weekend!(or, What it feels like to jump out of a moving bus)

Jigglysaint
11-24-2002, 07:27 PM
Yes, that's right! I jumped out of moving bus and fell on the ground. I'm not seriously hurt, but I'm a bit shaken.

It happened yesterday, when my friend and I were starting to come home from a day at the Ontario Science Centre. I caught the bus and asked the driver to wait up for my friend. The driver said he couldn't hold the bus because it was rush-hour and he was allready late. He then closed the door, since I think he thought that I still wanted to ride the bus, but I panacked and I forced the doors open while the bus was starting to move, and I jumped out.

The reason why I did that was because I didn't want to leave here alone in the dark. The problem was that even though I was okay, the driver had to stop the bus and get a new one, stay behind and wait for his supervisor, and fill in a report. I'm not in trouble, but my friend became hystarical and started to yell at me and curse me and say that she doesn't like me and stuff. Then she complained that I gave her the wrong Christmas gift and demanded that I get her another one. I'm going to stop there, but it was scary for me. We eventually made up and I know now that the reason why my friend acts that way is because she is unable to deal with such an overflow of emotion, that she breaks down and gets exceedinly angry, even psychotic to a degree.

Paradox
11-24-2002, 07:53 PM
another example of why i never use public transportation.

AtmaWeapon
11-24-2002, 08:08 PM
Dude, that's crazy. I'm glad no one was hurt.

Drunken Tiger
11-24-2002, 08:27 PM
Gee, sounds like someone had fun... :rolleyes:

Glad youre ok!!

Verman
11-25-2002, 11:56 AM
You crazy lunatic!:D

Thats awsome...my respect went up a hell of a lot for you man...heheheh jumped off a moving bus? Good god that must have rocked...heheheheh

WTF could the the driver do i guess? and why didnt you just tell him to stop hehheh

Man that made my day....People here at work are giving me funny looks cause how loud I laffed

Dirk the Daring
11-25-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Paradox

LMAO!! Damn dude, that was funny!! If I had quotes in my sig, that would make it.

Glad you did not get hurt Jiggly. BTW, how can you get someone a wrong Christmas gift, and did she mean from last year, or did you give her an early gift this year?

Ich
11-25-2002, 01:08 PM
My friend Rob once jumped off a moving pick up truck during wrestling practice, got all cut up, and continued jogging until they made him stop. How fast was it going?

mrz84
11-25-2002, 01:46 PM
sounds neat. maybe i should do that sometime.....

Jigglysaint
11-25-2002, 02:05 PM
It wasn't going very fast, but it was going fast enough for me to lose my balance when I jumped off.

As for the gift, my friend wanted a t-shirt, but I got her a gag gift instead. Unlike most people who would think that the thought counts, she demanded I get another gift for her. I do feel sorry for her as she doesn't have a clue about anything.

Fatty Lumpkin
11-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Wow, sounds like fun.

I guess you could sue and make a couple million dollars.

Jigglysaint
11-25-2002, 06:37 PM
No, I'm not stupid. Besides, I allready adknowleged that I was in the wrong anyway. I take responciblity for my actions.

Maverik X
11-25-2002, 06:46 PM
I have at least two friends who are like yours, and they are both (or possibly all) exactly like that.

Glad to hear that you're ok, though.

Mini-Me
11-25-2002, 11:58 PM
that was kinda stupid, but funny as hell.

Axel
11-26-2002, 08:36 AM
gee, I jumped onto a moving trolley, got bored and jumped back off, but not a bus! wow!

MottZilla
11-26-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Paradox

Yes... buy a car..

slayer6896
11-26-2002, 08:46 PM
public transportation sucks. good that your not hurt though.