PDA

View Full Version : DOY maps

DarkFlameWolf
11-24-2002, 05:45 PM
A couple post pages back, someone posted the overworld maps for each 'world' of DOY. Mind helping me find that image(s)?

C-Dawg
11-24-2002, 07:25 PM
You can find them in my Yahoo breifcase. See the sticky post above for the location.

-C

DarkFlameWolf
11-25-2002, 12:15 AM
I tried getting into your briefcase many times, I never could get in. Saying something about wrong password....are you sure they aren't case sensitive?

plith
11-25-2002, 12:40 AM
Try it again. I just did it and got in without any problems. Username: satin_nail, password: raven. Make sure you've got the right name and password.

DarkFlameWolf
11-25-2002, 02:00 AM
meh, figures, I swapped the two.

ShadowTiger
11-25-2002, 09:22 AM
But will you give the Dmaps? And is there a 163 compatible version of the Tiles? If there was... *runs up a wall*

C-Dawg
11-25-2002, 09:40 AM
No, but I suppose I can upload one. I forgot that I left the DoY tiles in 152 format. A word of warning, however- as those who have used it know, the DoY tileset is hundreds of pages of loosely organized mishmash. By "loosely organized", I mean "not orgainized at all". Working with it is like sorting through a garage sale- theres probably a few things in there you want, but to get em you have to look around.

Im going to upload a 163 qst file with the tiles now.

-C

ShadowTiger
11-25-2002, 11:18 AM
:kawaii: Yay! Thank you C-Dawg! I hope I can fit it all on a hard disk.. :sweat: 4 MB is too big, right? I know that, I mean, could you just kinda make a backup of your quest, delete all the maps, then use that empty shell for it all. It's a lot smaller than if you only have the graphics pack. It actually has EVERYTHING used in DoY except the actual Maps, so it works even better than whatever I said before. :laughing: Try it!

C-Dawg
11-25-2002, 11:50 AM
Thats exactly what I did, Brittiana. Exported the DoY graphics pack, imported it into a blank 163 quest file.

-C

ShadowTiger
11-25-2002, 04:13 PM
Thank you! (I checked right after I posted this. But I had no time to verify, as almost all of my modems, regardless of location, are fairly unreliable. )

Edit (For the Fourth Time. :rolleyes: ) : OK, C-Dawg. Because you helped me and the rest of us so very much, I will spare you the alteration of your name. Instead I will refer you know to the bottom of my signature, where you will find 2 letters and a number. I give you full permission to call me by that name.
(And yes, this really is my fourth edit of this post.)