PDA

View Full Version : New enemy tiles: Aquamentus

Demimore
11-24-2002, 09:26 AM
When I'm using Aquamentus (r) and New enemy tiles, it is still using its old tiles, where I've got other stuff.... So he looks like the stuff that are where his old tiles wore.... How do I fix that he's using the new enem tiles?

idontknow
11-24-2002, 09:32 AM
i'm not sure but i think new enemy tiles just means that your using new tiles for the new enemies...so if u wanted to use aquamentus left, you must enable use new enemies under rules...i dont think this rule should affect the old enemies..if you wanted to change the appearance of the original aquamentus right, then you change the old tiles themselves.

Teilyr
11-24-2002, 09:43 AM
You sound pretty sure to me, IDK.. You're also right. :)

VEL
11-24-2002, 03:41 PM
Aquamentus is one of the enemies that uses the wrong tiles, he hasn't been fixed yet. The new enemy tiles rule uses new tiles for all the enemies even the old ones, the old enemies have more frames of animation with this rule. Aquamentus is the only enemy that still uses the old tiles with the "new enemy tiles" rule on. ;)

Zaggarum
11-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Looks like idontknow should change to iknow :D :laughing:

idontknow
11-24-2002, 09:55 PM
THANX A LOT!!! lol...when i registered..i just wanted to have an anonymous name so i just decided on that name meaning i dont know my name...as sorta a joke but i guess with most of my post it makes sense; but i guess sometimes it can b ironic too!

Demimore
11-25-2002, 04:57 AM
Well then.... Thank you guys. I will continue on my quest soon. Cant wait!!

ShadowTiger
11-25-2002, 09:06 AM
The thing is, now that the Aquamentus have two directions, and only one graphical Avatar, (See, you can relate the forums to ZC!) you can only have one aquamentus that looks right. If you have to flip them, one of the two will always look like it was sliced in half and put in front of itself. It's really funky. :laughing:

Demimore
11-26-2002, 05:28 AM
What?! I REALLY didnt get you on that.... Sliced? when ? Oh, well.... I got the Aquamentus to work out properly. That's very .... good. :rolleyes: