PDA

View Full Version : zelda overworld music in mp3 format

Nite_Fire_Guard
11-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Hey Zagg...

did you ever get your website working with the link to the zelda overworld music in mp3 format?

if so, wheres the site?

Ian
11-23-2002, 09:47 PM
this would have been better suited as a PM since this was only for him ;)

*b*
11-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Ian, don't play rent a mod, it upsets the gods

Teilyr
11-24-2002, 01:57 AM
Not really rent-a-modding. Just a politeful reminder.

No harm done.

Zaggarum
11-24-2002, 02:21 AM
I know Nite Fire. I can't get the wesite working. :confuse2: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your request. From now on I will use a briefcase... Hopefully. If not, I will have to get the wesite working. Either way you will get your song. I must say it sound pretty cool :D

EDIT:All right I am letting you in to my Briefcase. Everybody is going to need to wait awhile. Sorry Nite Fire. At least I haven't forgotten. I am just having troubles.

Teilyr
11-24-2002, 09:13 AM
404. I'm quite sure you can't link files from yahoo briefcase, as people have to be logged in to view them.

Zaggarum
11-24-2002, 07:52 PM
Oh geese... OK, I am letting everybody into my Briefcase instead. I will have everything on my Sig later, but for now, go to this Website.

Yahoo! Briefcase (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/)

The Username is Zaggs_music and the password is my username. I think that should work. :D Good luck

ZeldaLord
11-25-2002, 02:26 AM
Doesn't work. :sweat:

ShadowTiger
11-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Nope. Sorry man, Doesn't work. :shrug: No password, username, etc. worked.

Zaggarum
11-25-2002, 05:25 PM
Edit::rolleyes: Just head down to Nite Fire's post. She has everything you need to know on how to get the song.

Nite_Fire_Guard
11-25-2002, 09:06 PM
ok everyone, heres how i got it to work for me:

if you have a yahoo account, log out of yahoo.com and turn off yahoo messenger. *** very important step!*** if you dont log out, then yahoo will send you as yourself to the public area of zaggs_music. in my case it kept telling me "pointyelf30 is looking in zaggs_music files"

go to briefcase.yahoo.com and log back in using zaggs_music for yahoo id and zaggarum for password
**this tricks yahoo into believing you are zaggs_music**

click on "mp3" file

then click on the song title, this made it load and play into windows media player

once it gets completely loaded in windows media player, click file, save as, and save it on your hard drive

if you cant use the "save as" option, its not completely loaded, be patient as this takes a while.

this is a great file. :) thanks again Zagg.

Zaggarum
11-26-2002, 12:35 AM
Glad you like it. I wasn't sure you would. And thanks for the steps on how to get to it. :thumbsup: