PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm back after almost a year

linkofzelda1
11-23-2002, 04:48 PM
Does anyone remember me? I used to be NeoZ before they took away the nickname thingy..
Anyway, i'm back, and i'm just wondering if anyone, anyone at ALL remembers me. Also, does TSA still surf these forums or did he finally decide to leave?

The Savior
11-23-2002, 04:53 PM
I don't think I remember you, and yes, TSA left. Welcome back. Thank you for making a comprehensible "I'm back" post.

linkofzelda1
11-23-2002, 04:55 PM
lol! It has been a long time since i have been here, don't blame you for not remembering...it's sad to hear TSA left :cry:

:EDIT: Btw, what happened to post counts? I don't see those anywhere.

AlphaDawg
11-23-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
:EDIT: Btw, what happened to post counts? I don't see those anywhere. Check your profile. And welcome back.

Beldaran
11-23-2002, 06:53 PM
I vaguely remember you, but I can't remember any of your posts in particular.

Nice to see you, though.:)

TSA got really wierd and obsessive right before he left. I think he has issues. He would write these long involved essays on the meaning of AGN and politics and a bunch of things that don't matter at all.

AlphaDawg
11-23-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
I vaguely remember you, but I can't remember any of your posts in particular.

Nice to see you, though.:)

TSA got really wierd and obsessive right before he left. I think he has issues. He would write these long involved essays on the meaning of AGN and politics and a bunch of things that don't matter at all. TSA did try to sneak back using the alias Top Gun a couple weeks ago.

TSA's pretentiousness was really starting to aggravate me right before he left. For his sake and mine, thankfully he left when he did.

Paradox
11-23-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran

TSA got really wierd and obsessive right before he left. I think he has issues. He would write these long involved essays on the meaning of AGN and politics and a bunch of things that don't matter at all.
he obviously thought more of this than you do. he wanted to improve it and make people happy, but that never happened. therefore, he left when he reached his other goal of getting 10k.

Drunken Tiger
11-24-2002, 01:03 AM
I dont remember you because im a noob.. :newbie:

But i really like your av!! :D

Fatty Lumpkin
11-24-2002, 04:31 PM
I think I remember you. But I'm not sure. Anyway, welcome back.