PDA

View Full Version : Snap this, bitch!

Fiyerstorm
11-23-2002, 03:21 PM
I've been looking here, looking there...for a promgram to take snapshots out of Windows Media Player..I had no luck..so I thought, "Those stupid freaks at AGN may know, so I should use them to obtain my goal!".

:D

j/k

Seriously now, anyone got a clue? If I don't find one...cyberkitten is gonna kill me...:cry:

El Oso Verde
11-23-2002, 03:22 PM
I just use Paint Shop Pro. For some reason the first time you printscreen it doesn't show up, so I have to printscreen, paste, printscreen, paste, and the 2nd picture has the screencap in it.

Jemsee
11-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by El Oso Verde
I just use Paint Shop Pro. For some reason the first time you printscreen it doesn't show up, so I have to printscreen, paste, printscreen, paste, and the 2nd picture has the screencap in it.

Yes it's true.
I have never tryed to copy a pic from win media player, but I like to try stuff and see how it works.
What EOV said is true.
When I drag the slider to a part of the movie I want and print screen I just get a black screen when I copy.
But if you hit print screen a few times it will copy it.
wierd.

Fiyerstorm
11-23-2002, 03:50 PM
Well, I don't hjave that program. I have Polaroid PhotoMAX Pro and I still tried to do what The Green Bear said but it didn't work.

*looks at cyberkitten and runs*

Ian
11-23-2002, 04:10 PM
Ifran View takes screenies of any program. hell, I could take a snapshot of what I'm typing now if I wanted. www.downloads.com has it to dl

The Savior
11-23-2002, 04:45 PM
Try using the snapshot feature that most DVD programs have. I know you can do this in PowerDVD, for instance.