PDA

View Full Version : Opression

Ibis, God of Magicks
11-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Through out the years there have been many people that were oppressed. And over the years, we as a race have tried to make everything and everyone equal. But, there still is oppression. Just no one wants to admit it.

Right now, the white man is the most oppressed person on the planet. Everything a white man says is either racist or sexist. Everything. Everything a white man does is construed as racist or sexist. If a white man fired his assistant, its not because that person wasn’t doing their job, or that they were always late, or that they were stealing, ohh no… they will swear up and down, it is because they are a women, or are black, or asian, etc…

And honestly, I’m sick of it. Its reverse racism. The government and society are being overly nice to all non-white people in an attempt to make up for past wrongs. Well, fuck that. I didn’t do anything to anyone. I don’t owe anyone shit.

I didn’t get into college last year. There was one spot left in the pre-med area, and it was down to me and another guy. Now, I had 150 more points on my SAT, CrAzY extra-curricular activities, my GPA was .3 points Higher than his, and he got the spot cause they needed one more black man to fill their quota. FUCK affirmative action…

I didn’t have any slaves. I didn’t force any asian people in to consecration camps during WWII. I didn’t slaughter jews during the holocaust. I didn’t cheat the native amercians out of their sacred lands. I’m not doing hate crimes against gay guys. I’m not telling women they can’t vote or own land. I didn’t assassinate anyone. I’m not burning churches. And I sure as hell ain’t telling anyone who they should worship. I haven’t done jack.

I’m sick and tired of everyone feeling they are owed something. Ya know what? I don’t owe anyone anything. We need to learn about the past, remember the past so that it never happens. But, we gotta stop clinging to it. Mistakes have been made in the past. Lets leave them there. We will never be an equal race of man until we realize this.

Shadowblazer
11-23-2002, 12:23 PM
The sad thing is, many people would see this post as racist.

Can't win...

Tygore
11-23-2002, 12:28 PM
Yes. THat is VERY annoying. I hate the way Our society has reversed itself like that. Everything is politics. If you're black, you get stuff just so they can "prove" non-racism. Now, I'm not saying a black guy shouldn't get stuff, and not that they never deserve it. BUT ONLY WHEN THEY DESERVE IT! What was it Jefferson said, "All men are created equal..." EQUAL! I mean, they ask you to fill out your race on a job application so they ccan hire a diversity to prove they aren't prejudiced.

Right.

Jemsee
11-23-2002, 02:06 PM
I must agree.
It would be nice to be judged for who you are and not what.
But our political correct country bends to all the minorities, what ever happened to majority rules?

AlexMax
11-23-2002, 02:13 PM
Anyone who looks at this post and thinks that it is racist will be promptly beaten by me. Ibis isn't racist, he is just telling it like it is.

Thank you very much Ibis...

El Oso Verde
11-23-2002, 03:20 PM
Thanks Alex, you took the words out of my mouth. I'll assist in the ass-kickings as well.

I fully agree that people should be given things because they have done something to deserve it, not because of race.

Frankly, if the roles were reversed and it was me instead of you. If I got in over someone else who had a higher average, etc because I was a certain race. I would feel pretty bad about it.

Monica
11-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Ibis, I agree with you 100%. Especially since I live in the South, and black people flaunted and acted superior all though school...>_< They were the racist ones!

Blonde799
11-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by El Oso Verde
Thanks Alex, you took the words out of my mouth. I'll assist in the ass-kickings as well...
Don't forget me! I could be hired as a bouncer.:D

Ibis, you have stated another reason why this country is so messed up. But think about it this way. It would be the other way around(and I'm sure you'd feel bad about it.....wouldn't you?). I don't think many would be happy(and vice-versa). Although I agree that no one should be favored over someone else who has higher potential, it's just something that we have to get over, 'cause god knows this country as a whole will never become smarter.:rolleyes:

This is why I'd take online schooling, if there's such a thing.:)

Ibis, God of Magicks
11-23-2002, 06:23 PM
You know, I am pleasantly surprised. I thought I'd get a lot of crap for this post, but I wanted to pur it up never the less.

Monica, I feel your pain. I live in the heart of Virginia. It is illegal to wave/bear a confederate flag in this state. Because it is 'offensive' They don't care about how it is in remembrance of the all the americans who died in that war. Fighting for what they believed in (even if they were wrong), diying for what they believed in. All they can remember is the bad things. Pride, Not Predjudice. Haritage, Not hate.

balzac
11-23-2002, 06:36 PM
Check other.

Monica
11-23-2002, 06:38 PM
Aww yeah. And most of my high school teachers were black and all they'd teach was black history. One ever forced us to learn the Black National Anthem. O_O Another one would teach us about Madame CJ Walker, George Washington Carver, Rosa Parks, and Harriet Tubman and a bunch of black historical people all year. Oh, and she made us read this story from our reader that was based off Roots. TWICE. I live in Louisiana, btw. If y'all think Southerners are unintelligent, it really isn't our fault. It's the fault of the public schools and racist teachers. >_<

MottZilla
11-23-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
The sad thing is, many people would see this post as racist.

Can't win...

Sure you can, you shoot the idiots. =)

Tygore
11-23-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla

Sure you can, you shoot the idiots. =)

If that was legal, America would be in a lot better shape.

Blonde799
11-23-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Tygore
If that was legal, America would be in a lot better shape.
Huh?? I bet a lot of people would be in their houses, scared to death, and never leaving(and possibly building a shelter). Plus, you know how many die when a gun is in a stupid american's hand? A whole lot.

Maverik X
11-24-2002, 12:14 AM
It's not reverse-racisim, its just racisim.

Myself and a friend of mine (Mott, if you must know) once developed a theory. It goes like this: We persecuted everyone who was not white for hundreds of years. It is now everyone elses turn to persecute us for the next several hundred years.

Therefore: The next couple hundred years is going to suck for white people.

Starkist
11-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by El Oso Verde
Frankly, if the roles were reversed and it was me instead of you. If I got in over someone else who had a higher average, etc because I was a certain race. I would feel pretty bad about it.

I have read testimonies of black people who feel this way. However, the so called black leaders like Sharpton and Jackson keep supporting affirmative action to keep a culture of victimhood in which they have control. They do have control, because many national leaders will bend to their will in order to avoid being called racist.

The Desperado
11-24-2002, 02:04 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself. Good job.

Ich
11-24-2002, 02:31 AM
I understand you and I agree completely. Not all is lost; if we went on the standard of "We oppressed you, now you oppress us" we would have a supreme ruler who is a female black handicapped jewish lesbian communist.

Lilith
11-24-2002, 02:52 AM
I couldn't agree with you more. The masochism of white people in the politcally correct scheme absolutely disgusts me.

slayer6896
11-24-2002, 02:53 AM
it is true the government is full of correcting the mistakes of there past so we get it taken out on us.