PDA

View Full Version : I miss you guys

The Desperado
11-23-2002, 03:22 AM
Sorry i havent been around for fucking ever, but I've been busy as hell. Right now I'm working as a 2nd shift computer operator at a local bank, and between my book and everything else ive been trying to get done, i just havent been around.
So I figured since i was the only one up (my buddy has passed out) and im a little tipsy, its a good time to get one here and let everyone who gives a shit know what i've been up too.
Well, i work at a bank, which i hate completey. I was treated more like an adult in 3rd grade.
I'm saving up money to get my own place soon. :)
I get to see Moocow and Glitch everyone once and a while. Havent seen Warlord or Goatboy forever though.
Almost finished with my first book. Got a couple more chapters then i can start the final editing. (I posted a few chapters on here before.)
My car blew up into millions and millions of little pieces. So im now driving the first car i ever had ( an 87 Monte Carlo :pimp: )
And, as usual, nothing new in the relationship department. I always seem to fall short there.

Well, Thats about it in my boring life. I hope you guys are doing better than I am. If somehow under Gods good graces my book gets published, ill be sure to let you know. In the meantime, you all take care of yourselfs. Ill be sure to stop in everyone once and a while. Take care everyone, and "All hail the Buttlotion Empire!"

bigjoe
11-23-2002, 03:29 AM
Nah , Asswax has everything buttlotion has, but it also turns you into a giant duck and you can wreak havoc ;)

Miss you too man...

How did your car get blown up???

FacelessHero
11-23-2002, 03:50 AM
What is your book about? I ask because I am an artist of words as well.

Fairy
11-23-2002, 04:02 AM
I'm new of course as if you can't tell and i just thought i would say hello

The Desperado
11-23-2002, 04:10 AM
Its about two best friends who love the same girl. Not orignial by any means, but I think the ending will certainly make people remember it. I wont go into detail since, hopefully, it will get published. But if its not, ill make a webiste with the story on it so everyone can read it.

As for my car, it was a Dodge Neon. That should explain everything.:mad:

moocow
11-23-2002, 11:28 AM
Jordan!!!! I wish I would have been home last night to talk to you... I miss you so much!!! You goin to Lee's party Wednesday night?? I am!!! No matter what!! Especially if you're there *wink*

*go and buys an economy pack of condoms*

;)

Shadowblazer
11-23-2002, 11:32 AM
Desperado! Nice to see you again. What have you and your Buttlotion Empire done with my Goatson? He hasn't been around in months :(

moocow
11-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Your Goatson moves around a lot. Last I knew he was staying with Kara, but that was a while ago. I dunno where he is now, but I know that wherever he goes, there's never a computer around. I haven't even seen him in forever.

Shadowblazer
11-23-2002, 11:39 AM
Get him back moo! You must! He's your son too!

He needs to at least be at the next convention. Wouldn't be the same without him...

Maverick_Zero
11-23-2002, 11:46 AM
Would Goatson be Goatboy. And hello Desperado.

Shadowblazer
11-23-2002, 12:31 PM
Yes, Goatboy is my Goatson. The child of myself and moocow.

Tygore
11-23-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
Yes, Goatboy is my Goatson. The child of myself and moocow.

A shadow-creature-thingie and a cow have a child who is a goat.
Welcome to AGN.

Shadowblazer
11-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Tygore
A shadow-creature-thingie and a cow have a child who is a goat.
Welcome to AGN. I need to find the family tree... Phantom Menace is my father. But I don't think I have a mother. Bleh, Goatboy always kept track of all this... Maybe JayeM is my mother.

moocow
11-23-2002, 03:13 PM
*grin*

I had it on file until we got a new harddrive and the other one got e-fucking-rased.