PDA

View Full Version : Zelda64Gld Spotted?

gdorf
11-22-2002, 11:46 PM
I ran across this today, And I could swear it is Zelda64gld. Sorry if this has already been posted.. I don't remember seeing it.

Anyway, here he is:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=127

Mr. 207
11-22-2002, 11:52 PM
Well I clicked it and it caused an error in my internet explorer browser, forcing it to close. But I'm gonna assume since its from somethingaweful.com that its a Jeff K article of some sort. Yea Jeff K is hilarious. Zelda64gld's never had anything on Jeff K.

gdorf
11-22-2002, 11:53 PM
Yea, it is. It does have an uncanny ressemblance to Zelda64Gld though. :tongue:

stormwatcheagle
11-23-2002, 12:51 AM
Crappy, but funny. I'd never hire that guy. And I think i'll stick with windows, thank you.

Qusetonui
11-23-2002, 12:51 AM
No, Jeff K. and Zelda64Gld seem to say words familiar: "YUO" is one (Never OYU), but "that" is different (Jeff K.: TAHT; Zelda64Gld: THTA). Another difference is instead of "and" (Jeff K.: ADN; Zelda64Gld: NAD) they follow a pattern. Sometimes Jeff K. might post whatever the word sounds like (LETTAR) and Zelda64Gld arranges a letter or two (PROFO = proof). That is how I extinguish between the two people. I love the Jeff K. jokes (look at the Halloween comics he made like: Death takes over PC Gamer) because he is usually hillarious at his jokes (legend has it that Zelda64Gld ripped off of Jeff K. for reasons unknown).