PDA

View Full Version : am back

Goku
11-22-2002, 11:06 AM
am back been awhile sense my last post teacher can be such a bitch giving you homework even on friday whose everybody agn today all I can say what's up.

Dirk the Daring
11-22-2002, 12:00 PM
Ok, first off, you just registered on the 1st of this month, left, and now you are back? Man, 7 posts and we already have an "I'm back" post, is that a record? From the looks of your grammer, maybe you need to do your english homework.

AtmaWeapon
11-22-2002, 12:50 PM
Dude, if you're just going to insult people, why post at all? Perhaps he likes it so much here, that a lapse of only a few days seems like a long time. I know I feel that way; if I don't get to visit over the weekend I feel like I've been gone forever.

inori
11-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Agreed, Dirk; please play nice... and "grammar" is spelled with two a's and no e.

The Savior
11-22-2002, 01:02 PM
Meh, I'd have to side with dirk on this one. "whose everybody agn today all I can say what's up." What the hell does that mean?

AtmaWeapon
11-22-2002, 01:55 PM
Well, then, why don't you side with Dirk and misspell a few words?

Darunia
11-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Goku, sort-of translated by Darunia
I am back. It's been awhile since my last post. Teachers can be such a bitch, giving you homework, even on Friday. (Last paragraph is impossible to translate. Please give the guy a English class, shoot him or ignore him. Or insert coins)

The Savior
11-22-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Well, then, why don't you side with Dirk and misspell a few words?

Because there's a differance between typos and ignorance.

Gerudo
11-22-2002, 06:24 PM
one mans hello post is another mans reason to nit-pick...

get over it... people are going to post almost whatever they want (within reason)...

Fatty Lumpkin
11-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by inori
Agreed, Dirk; please play nice... and "grammar" is spelled with two a's and no e.

*laughs and gets milk snorted up nose* lol!

Ultra22Lemming
11-23-2002, 10:36 AM
Unofficial Rules:
9. Don't post an 'I'm Back' thread if nobody even knew who you were in the first place.

- This rule has been brought to us by JJMax. So if you have a problem with it, bring it up with him.

AlphaDawg
11-23-2002, 02:13 PM
Hey, I know you! You're better known for sending stupid private messages you've sent than you are for posting. (DP and Foxy should know what I'm talking about.)

Dirk the Daring
11-25-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by inori

Well, I am sorry, but it gets on my nerves when people post "I am back" threads when no one knows they were missing, I agree with JJ on that. Also, this was not posted in NMF, and my response was no worse than others in GD. Lastly, it was not a flame, just a jab, and to soften it, I spelled grammer that way while telling him to do his English homework, thinking it would be funny, but since I did not use a dozen of :laughing: I guess my attempt at being funny was just that, an attempt.

Goku, I am sorry if I came off as an unsensitive ass, I was not aware of your membership here, nor of your extended vacation from the boards, but please let me jump on the welcome back band wagon and say that although I was unaware of your absence, this place is much better off now that you are back. I hope that my comments earlier in this post will not reflect in anyway on the other loving, caring, wonderful members of this forums, who have never crossed a line such as I did.