PDA

View Full Version : Remember to stay off the road in 7-8 months...

Dracula
11-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Cuz I'm gonna be doing early driving classes!!! That's right, This June or July, I'll be learning how to drive... The reason= TO GET MY LICENSE RIGHT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Sweet... My first car, you ask?

http://www.barris.com/images/gallery/dragula.jpg

How about a Dragula :laughing:

Those other Freshman won't even get their license until their mid-Sophomore year...

Paradox
11-21-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
Those other Freshman won't even get their liscense until their mid-Sophomore year...
seems to me you're in the wrong grade :odd:

Dracula
11-21-2002, 05:58 PM
Actually, I'm a Fresman... Yet, I hate many Freshman... The same way a Senior does... Some of them are very disrespectful, snotty, and think they're all-that... I, for one, am not like that at all... Some of them are ok... The ones like me...

Paradox
11-21-2002, 06:00 PM
nono, what i meant was, i knew you were freshman, but everyone gets it sophomore. wtf is up with you? :blah:

Dracula
11-21-2002, 06:11 PM
I'm getting my liscense very early in the school year... Everyone else would have to wait a few more months... That's what I mean...

gdorf
11-21-2002, 07:16 PM
Actually, I'm a Fresman... Yet, I hate many Freshman... The same way a Senior does... Some of them are very disrespectful, snotty, and think they're all-that... I, for one, am not like that at all... Some of them are ok... The ones like me...

Thats funny, thats exactly what everyone says as a freshman. :)

Dracula
11-21-2002, 07:37 PM
Looks like no one's been to Marengo Illinos High School... ;)

Breaker
11-21-2002, 08:12 PM
While you're learning to drive, your peers are learning how to spell license.

Originally posted by Dracula

If that's not hypocrisy at its max, I dont know what is.

slayer6896
11-21-2002, 08:49 PM
i have had a license since i was 13 three years ahead of all my friends because i lived in germany with my aunt and got a license there than had it transferd over to the U.S. altho they said i still had to have a parent or adult with me if i wanted to drive.

Dracula
11-21-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Breaker

If that's not hypocrisy at its max, I dont know what is.

No one tends to understand me anyway :mischief:

Fairy
11-22-2002, 01:59 AM
they just up the age here to 18 thats when you can get your liscense now or so I hear...I got mine when I was fourteen.