PDA

View Full Version : Xbox! I Got It!

Brasel
11-21-2002, 01:00 AM
I got it early! But I got it! Sega GT 2002 kicks ass and I think I'll be getting Tony Hawk 4 pretty soon.

deathbyhokie
11-21-2002, 03:15 AM
us till get that employee discount? and since u know own all three, in ur opinion which is best?

AlexMax
11-21-2002, 03:56 PM
How's JSRF? That is an example of a cell shaded game done RIGHT!

Brasel
11-21-2002, 04:02 PM
In my opinion right now...PS2 is still the best with xbox as a close second. I really like the hard drive and the fact that I can burn songs from my cds onto it and use them in my games. The Xbox is a NICE piece of hardware and I'm glad to own it. This is coming from a former HARD CORE Nintendo Fanboy. If you all were to let go of your Microsoft Biases...I'm sure you'd all really appreciate the Xbox. I let go and I am really loving this system.

Oh yeah, and Jet Set Radio Future is pretty neat so far...but I haven't gotten too into it yet since I'm mainly focusing on Sega GT 2002. I plan on getting either Tony Hawk 4 or Splinter Cell next.

MaGicBush
11-21-2002, 09:53 PM
Why does PS2 go over the xbox? I like ps2 but I think XBox is MUCH better. As you mentioned yourself better hardware, and new games are coming out everyday(I just played Frontline and it kicks total ass! One of the best graphical games I have ever played, they must have bumped up the graphics when they revised it, I go back and look at it on PS2 and its clarity sux).

Fiyerstorm
11-21-2002, 11:52 PM
Only on an X Box may you listen to Avril Lavigne while playing Madden.... :D

Enjoy it man!

zables
11-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
Only on an X Box may you listen to Avril Lavigne while playing Madden.... :D

Enjoy it man!

LOL Man, if thats waht you like to do,
well... theres no hope for you and you need to be shot to be put outta your misery...

you poor poor thing...

AlexMax
11-24-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
If you all were to let go of your Microsoft Biases...I'm sure you'd all really appreciate the Xbox. I let go and I am really loving this system.

Good to hear. For the record however, I did let got of my anti-Microsoft bias when playing it, and I was reasonably impressed with Halo, but in the end I am still glad I am not planning on getting an Xbox and glad I got a Gamecube instead.

Im glad that you like JSRF. Most Xbox fanboys don't like it for some reason I can not fathom (I think it has to do something with the fact that playing cell shaded games makes the typical xbox fanboy think that he has a small penis or something), and if it is half as good as the first one was, it is quite an awesome game.

Brasel
11-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Well, everyone has their own opinion...and I have all three systems. ;) I like having a job and rich parents. :)

Dragon
11-25-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax

Good to hear. For the record however, I did let got of my anti-Microsoft bias when playing it, and I was reasonably impressed with Halo, but in the end I am still glad I am not planning on getting an Xbox and glad I got a Gamecube instead.

Im glad that you like JSRF. Most Xbox fanboys don't like it for some reason I can not fathom (I think it has to do something with the fact that playing cell shaded games makes the typical xbox fanboy think that he has a small penis or something), and if it is half as good as the first one was, it is quite an awesome game.

I could quite as easily say I don't understand why many Nintendo fanboys don't like Mario Sunshine. Except that maybe some people don't like platformers or are retarded, which must mean some people have reasons other than cel-shading (which I have nothing against and actually look forward to the next Zelda) for not really loving Jet Set Radio Future. Also, there is more to letting go of your Anti-(X-Box) Bias than mentioning two games (even if Halo is fantastic. Like your precious Nintendo Gamecube (Which I also own, and now thanks to Mario and Metroid actually play), the X-Box was slow to truly start up... but now with X-Box Live, the system truly is the powerhouse us few X-Box fans on here knew it would be.

EWild
11-25-2002, 05:56 PM
And you guys need to pay for your online services. ;)

Also, one thing, Frontline is on the Cube too. :shrug: And it's whicked.