PDA

View Full Version : Quest Numbers, how do they work?

Zaggarum
11-20-2002, 11:36 PM
I have a question about the Quest Numbers. I not sure what they are called, but under the header there is a thng about quest number. The Number tells you the order of quests you make. How does this work because When I do this it say under Zelda Classic that its not a custum quest.

Sorry that this post it a little hard to understand. Its been a long day. :sweat:

Starkist
11-20-2002, 11:40 PM
When you make a quest you should leave that alone. It is for the official 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quests. Custom quests are not numbered.

Cloral
11-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Rather, be sure you put a 0 there if you want anyone to be able to play your quest (including yourself).

It would be nice if some day this value was actually put to use for something...

Zaggarum
11-20-2002, 11:53 PM
What if you want to make quest that go in a row. Like the way its setup for Zelda 1. You finish one quest and go onto the next?

ShadowTiger
11-21-2002, 11:38 AM
Then you could probably simply name your quests --- part 1, --- part 2, etc.

Zaggarum
11-21-2002, 12:41 PM
Yeah, but I am saying that you can't play the second quest untill the first one is done. Just like in Zelda 1. You beat the game and the next is open. If you just call it part 1 ect. people can go into the sequal without finishing the fist quest.

Jigglysaint
11-21-2002, 03:01 PM
You could rename your quests to the same names as the first - 3rd quest then play them, but officially, there is no feature like that, and yes, it has allready been suggested.

Zaggarum
11-21-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
You could rename your quests to the same names as the first - 3rd quest then play them, but officially, there is no feature like that, and yes, it has allready been suggested.

I thought so :sweat: