PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Sunshine...........EASY!

Samson007
11-19-2002, 10:40 PM
This game was way too easy!

I rented it for seven days and just a half hour ago, I beat it!

I only had it for 4 days!

Some of the puzzle levels were hard but the final boss was easy ass hell. I must say I am very dissappointed.

If you dont like what I say................shove it!

It was an awsome game but too easy, I just felt I had to get this off my chest.

Post all flames of Samson007 here
|
|
|
|
|
|
\ /

mike5000
11-19-2002, 11:06 PM
I dont have a gamecube yet.. but I hope to get one soon....... and are you saying NOT to rent Mario Sunshine?

Rijuhn
11-19-2002, 11:22 PM
Dammit I hate the puzzles where Shadow Mario takes your waterpack. DAMMITT@!!!! I haven't played it in a month because of the damn gay ass puzzles. I have 75 shines, but I'm stuck.

Mak-X
11-19-2002, 11:34 PM
The games kinda hard in some places like those action stages, though the final boss was way too easily, it was disappointing. I think it was made too much for people that had not played a video game before, though it was still on the challenge level of a Mario game overall. The sequel should be better. Mario games in general were never that long, the games I think of that take a long time to play are usually RPGs. I still think it was a good sequel to Super Mario 64, just not as good as I think it should have been. I had a lot of fun playing the game, and I'm still sorta having fun collecting the blue coins from the last shines by tearing up the levels searching for them. I need about 8 more shines to get 120.

My feelings toward Super Mario Sunshine is similar to those expressed in this article
http://www.miyamotoshrine.com/kong/features/shine/

Zaggarum
11-20-2002, 02:13 AM
This game isn't bad. I think all mario games are good. It wasn't easy though. Someone might of make to Bowser, but getting all the shine sprites is hard!

Tom
11-20-2002, 01:19 PM
I agree with you about the boss being easy but the actual last level that was really hard it took me ages trying to get across on that boat

Fiyerstorm
11-20-2002, 01:23 PM
Yeah, he was easy. I have 80 Shine Sprites...only 40 more to go!

LordMagus
11-20-2002, 02:47 PM
The game is easy if your only goal is the beat the final boss, but if you're want to get all 120 shines, then good luck.
I have 119 shines, and I can't find the rest of the blue coins that I need.

Ian
11-20-2002, 02:57 PM
It was very easy, it was almost a dissapointment.

Samson007
11-20-2002, 07:42 PM
Its not that it was a short game either.

I rented it on Saturday, played for 6 hours, played at least 10 hrs on Sunday, 7 hrs monday, 7 hrs tuesday.

Oh, and Rijuhn, i only had to get 77 shines until i could go beat the final boss. But I think the main reason is that each stage has one "catch Shadow Mario" level, and once you beat all thoes levels, you can finish the game.

Seriously, I thought thoes catch shadow mario stages were all really easy except the one in Noki Bay. I beat the one in the first world in at most 20 seconds. You just have to understand that you can spray AND run at the same time by holding R VERY lightly.

Rijuhn
11-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Yes, I'm stuck on the one on Noki Bay. It's called "Sea Shell" something. I got Animal Crossing which took my mind off of Super Mario Sunshine, and now I got Metroid Prime which has taken my mind off of Animal Crossing. Too many games to play at once, achh!!!!11

ShyGuy0824
11-20-2002, 10:52 PM
Well, Samson, It really is hard if you don't look at a guide... You seem to have a wealth of information that wouldn't usually be possible to have acquired after a week.

EDIT- It took me awhile to beat it, and I have 117 shines now.

Parn
11-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Ya it was really easy, but it was really fun.

satanman
11-21-2002, 12:45 PM
getting 120 shine's is hard, but I did it :D