PDA

View Full Version : Disaster at AGN member pages.

AtmaWeapon
11-19-2002, 10:34 PM
OK, this makes no sense to me. Everyone's page below Rainman's is screwed up. Even the backup I made before I started screwing with things is that way. SO, if you are on the member pages, and your name starts with a letter of the alphabet between R and Z, then I don't have your quote thingy. I can get birthdate and location from the forums, but the quote is gone. If you could please post or PM me what I need to know, I'd be grateful.

Sorry guys, I'm at a loss as to what happened. :shrug:

Drunken Tiger
11-19-2002, 10:56 PM
:eek:

ATMA SCREWED UP THE MEMBERS PAGE!!!!!!

Rijuhn
11-19-2002, 11:26 PM
Dammit, I'm gone!!!! Okay, I'll PM you, maybe. *odd*

AtmaWeapon
11-19-2002, 11:56 PM
I've still got the pictures, it's the pages that contained the info themselves that are missing. I'll have them back up by tomorrow afternoon, all I really can't get is the quote parts.

Sorry about this, guys. :(

deathbyhokie
11-20-2002, 12:00 AM
just curious atma, but when will you start taking submissions for new members to be added?

AtmaWeapon
11-20-2002, 12:02 AM
As soon as members start PMing me with submissions. It's going to take a bit for me to add someone right now, as making the existing members work again is top priority for me right now, but just give me the info. I'll have it running by this time tomorrow night.

deathbyhokie
11-20-2002, 12:06 AM
ok. i didn't know if you wanted to get the old memebers done first, or just do it all at once. and for info, are you changing anything? or is it picture, b-day, location, and quote?

AtmaWeapon
11-20-2002, 01:28 AM
Picture, birthday, location, and quote are what is currently being kept. I'm open to any suggestions on additions to this info.

fatcatfan
11-20-2002, 01:29 AM
bummer. while you're at it, update my picture when you can.

http://webpages.charter.net/fatcatfan/agnmp.jpg

The "current" one is about 5 or 6 years old. The one linked above was taken just a coupla months ago.

AtmaWeapon
11-20-2002, 12:46 PM
Well, I got the pages that were screwed up back up, but I still need quotes from a lot of people.

When I get back from Chemistry at about 12:15, I'll update your picture, fatcatfan. Would you like me to try and crop it so it is only you in the picture, or do you want it posted as is?

DarkPanther
11-20-2002, 12:48 PM
Ehm.... Atma, feel free to like, PM me about this kind of thing. I still have the Member Pages backup from my old webhost and I'm sure everything is still in tact. I mean, it's great that you're gonna take it all on and still do it despite whatever is screwed up, but let me know about this sort of thing and I can probably save you a lot of time...

And in the update log (just a suggestion), you should prolly reverse the order so the most recent update is at the top instead of the bottom.

AtmaWeapon
11-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I was going to switch those dates this afternoon. It was late last night when I was doing that. If you have that backup, I'd appreciate it if you could get me the info for the pages that disappeared.

DarkPanther
11-20-2002, 02:30 PM
It's on my laptop at home. I get out of work at 5:30 and have appointments and such until 8:30 or 9 tonight. I'll check after that.

fatcatfan
11-20-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
When I get back from Chemistry at about 12:15, I'll update your picture, fatcatfan. Would you like me to try and crop it so it is only you in the picture, or do you want it posted as is?

It's up to you. That's my wife... so in the biblical sense we're the same person ;p

AtmaWeapon
11-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Understood, and I agree. In that case, it will go up as it is. :) Updated now.