PDA

View Full Version : New Quest......

big_cheese
11-18-2002, 07:33 PM
yes, yes, i know; when i used to make quests before i never finished 'em. Now, its gonna be different. Im back, and ready to make finished quests.:D the question is...what kind??? Ive been keeping my thoughts on this one kind ive been dreaming about. its not a very clear dream....but one that seems interesting. Should i make the one i had a dream about or one that the audience suggests? :confuse2: Tell me if u wanna hear the dream.......
By the by, remember im ERROR! no, not a computer error.:laughing: :rolleyes:

bigjoe
11-18-2002, 07:44 PM
Yo are you the same big cheese who made the first OOT quest?

You dont sound like him :/

Jigglysaint
11-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Hey ERROR, where is the amulet in DOY?

big_cheese
11-18-2002, 08:00 PM
DOY???? what??? no, im not the same BIGcheese that made OOT.

C-Dawg
11-18-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Hey ERROR, where is the amulet in DOY?

Wow, I've made it into the world of obscure gaming references. Yay me! Of course, the credit is really due to the fine folks who translated AoL. I've always wondered what Error's name was in Japanese...

-C

Jigglysaint
11-18-2002, 10:11 PM
Dunno, but perhaps he should share his bow sometimes...

Demimore
11-19-2002, 04:06 AM
Aw.... Cheese.... You're not the same one.........Oh, well.... Make your own OoT!! :D

big_cheese
11-19-2002, 07:01 PM
OoT eh? hmm........sounds pretty good......i think. I mean, i think with this new version, i can do it!!! bet i could beat the original ZC OoT too!!! besides, ive gotton better at makin custom graphics, and i AM the BIGGEST ZELDA FAN!!! I know every nook and cranny of just about every zelda game! exept the new cel-shaded one that is gonna come out for GC!! :D I WILL DO IT!!!!

by the by, what IS my name in japanese???:confuse2: :laughing: :lmao: :kawaii: :reading: :eyebrow: