PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic

sparky
11-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Hi people,

As you may be able to tell this is my first post, hence this forum. I have a couple of questions. I d/l Zelda classic yesterday, and have been hooked since. :) However my questions are as follows:

Is this the only Link / Zelda game converted to pc (as an nes owner i played the first 2!!)

And how do you get out of the lost forest. I seem to remember something like left 2, down 2 but me nes days were many yaers ago (obviously)

Many thanks in advance

Sparky

Ultra22Lemming
11-17-2002, 06:17 PM
For your questions go to the Zelda forums labeled something like 'ZC Question Database'. This forum is for overall questions about the forum, like the rules.

slothman
11-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Yes you'd get better help in those forums. To answer your's though the lost woods are "up", "left", "down", "left". About other zelda converted games go to Gaming universe at http://66.28.159.187/ :and you'll fund several but don't advertise.
P.S. you said you're hooked. Wait til the new version comes out. You'll be playing and designed so much you probably won't eat.

sparky
11-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the help, i'm not quite sure which forum i should be in, but i'll have a look.
I tried that URL, but it came up with server error.....

anyway thanks again

Sparky

Drunken Tiger
11-18-2002, 08:44 AM
I moved it here to see if you could get a better response....;)

TOPIC MOVED

Jigglysaint
11-18-2002, 03:22 PM
Besides this being one of 3 Zelda games converted to PC, this one can make more quests so that if you are done one, you can play more that people did. There should be links to quests in Quest Annoucement/Discussion forum, just look for them. Usually you don't have venture far from the first page to find good quests.