PDA

View Full Version : I went on an Art Trip today!

Dark Dude
11-16-2002, 10:18 PM
Boy, oh boy, was my art trip fun! A three hour bus ride full of incompitent fools to Omaha, Nebraska!
6:02 AM - My father wakes me up.
6:45 AM - I get up and out of my room.
7:04 AM - I left home to go to school to get on the bus.
7:14 AM - I arrive at school.
7:30 (on the dot!) AM - We leave on the bus to Omaha.

We stopped at McDonald's on the way, to eat breakfast, and I got an Egg McMuffin and an orange juice. I asked this girl if Egg McMuffins were good, because I love Egg McMuffins, and she said, "Well, I just got it because it's small." And I said, "oh." She then said, "Oh, but it's good, too."
Then we got back on the bus and went to Omaha. Yeehaw! We finally got to the museum and got into little groups for out tours. After the incredibly boring tour, we were allowed to wander around for half an hour. Woo.
Then we went to a mall. We were supposed to it, but I did not. I think we were there for an hour and a half. Wee. We were supposed to get partners, so we didn't get lost, and I had a partner, a girl, so I went to girly stores with her, and we got lost, but we eventually found our way back to the bus, and then three hours on that bus later, and I was home. Gwargle! (Gwargle?)

Drunken Tiger
11-16-2002, 11:14 PM
Errrrr, sounds like you had fun..... :tongue:

Dark Dude
11-16-2002, 11:16 PM
It was good. Not rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyy good, but good.
Bus rides were long, though.

stormwatcheagle
11-17-2002, 01:27 AM
Sounds cool. Are you in HS or college?

gdorf
11-17-2002, 02:45 AM
Man a trip on a saturday... thats harsh if ya ask me.

inori
11-17-2002, 06:27 AM
Were these girls you speak of cute? If I went on a trip like you just described, that would be the only possible redeeming factor.

Drunken Tiger
11-17-2002, 06:31 AM
I mean, imagine if this "chic" had a goatee..... :scared:

Ultra22Lemming
11-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Hehe here's is a song that plith, Nonny and I revised for the hell of it:

The wheels on the bus go falling off, falling off, falling off. The wheels of the bus go falling off all day long.

The driver on the bus goes, "Shut up back there," , "Shut up back there," , "Shut up back there," The driver on the bus goes , "Shut up back there," all day long.

The windows on the bus go, caving in, caving in, caving in. The windows on the bus go, caving in, all day long.

The kids on the bus are screaming loud, screaming loud, screaming loud. The kids on the bus are screaming loud, all day long.

The lights on the bus go flashy flash, flashy flash, flashy flash. The lights on the bus go flashy flash, all day long.

:D :D :D :D

Dark Dude
11-18-2002, 12:13 AM
I'm in high school, and the chick was cute.

Drunken Tiger
11-18-2002, 02:52 AM
You know the people at AGN love pics!!! :P

Dark Dude
11-18-2002, 07:10 PM
I, however, despise pictures. All pictures are the lights currently being relfected at the time the picture was taken so we can look at what a person looks like allowing people to base their opinions of the person on no reason other than their appearance. It is incredibly shallow, and only nice when it's a picture of a hottie, like Vivian Hsu. I would go into the whole reasoning as to why I allow myself to enjoy looking at pictures of her, but it takes too long, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand: I went on an Art Trip Saturday.