PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_cheese
11-16-2002, 06:41 PM
:D :D :D :D Yep, its me: ERROR!!!!! why did i go? School, unfinished quests, and i for some reason thought i wouldnt be good for the ZC community anymore because of the unfinished quests. But now, im back and its gonna be different this time.;) I am not going to be working ON ZC quests for a while tho, because i dont have it. Yes, i AM going to d/l it again, but only after i get used to being back wit u guys again.:D ;) and once i get back into making quests, i promise they will be 2 things: Finished, and VERY, VERY, good.:lol: oh, i cant wait to finally get back to making quests that now will be finished!! :drool: :naughty: :mischief: ;) Now, all of you will have to update my databanks because of how long ive been gone!!:laughing: :lmao:

A friendly "Welcome Back" would be nice..........

ZeldaLord
11-16-2002, 07:49 PM
Welcome back. :)

Y'know, you came back right as people in GD were saying you were dead. Check if you don't believe me.

big_cheese
11-16-2002, 07:59 PM
hmm...i only see 1 post in which they thought i was gone 4ever and thats in the developers forum section. whee r some other 1s?

ZeldaLord
11-16-2002, 08:14 PM
A few agreed with him.

big_cheese
11-16-2002, 08:18 PM
i think i know that!!! anyway, can u or any1 update me??? what has changed with ZC since ive been gone?
Alzo, i like how y'all put in an arcade!!! Ah.....the 80's......a time of Arcades.....Atari..........Nintendo. The time period in which Grand Theft Auto: Vice City takes place...........mayhem!!!:laughing: :D

ZeldaLord
11-16-2002, 08:37 PM
Did you get 163? If so, there're no new public betas since then, if not, go grab it now, but use Teilyr's mirrors, because the original link doesn't work anymore.

AlphaDawg
11-16-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaLord
Y'know, you came back right as people in GD were saying you were dead. Check if you don't believe me. Nah, BigJoe was referring to a member from a LONG time ago (right around the time when I first joined) who spelled his name BIGcheese. There may not even be any traces of him on the forums... there's a good chance all of his posts may have been wiped clean by The Great Forum Prune.

Zaggarum
11-16-2002, 09:46 PM
It seems that this more than a time for newbies to show up, but also a time for veterans to return as well.

Cyclone
11-16-2002, 09:56 PM
I remember someone e-mailed me at Yahoo! Mail and congratulated me on the OoT quest one day. After a moment of confusion, I popped into AGN and found a topic, then proceeded to laugh my ass off.

Welcome back. I hope not to confuse anyone this time. :)

Cyclone

Zaggarum
11-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Actully you have... :lol: