PDA

View Full Version : Sludge's aLtaDD

IceMan2x
11-16-2002, 12:04 AM
wooo back to this old game.

yeah, stuck in level 4, cant find the key, cant reach the keys in level 2 [hookshot needed] or 3 [stepladder needed].

so... did i pass something up? =P

Hrothgar_TG
11-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Level 4 was frustrating, I think. I seem to recall wandering around looking for a key - I glanced at my inventory at some point or another, and there it was. Wish I could say something helpful here, but I'm just not really sure where I picked it up at. :confused:

Verbatim
11-19-2002, 04:01 PM
I actually got stopped in dungeon four on that one too...having trouble with dieing a lot...I remember having trouble finding a key earlier, but I eventually found it...I seem to remember having to bomb somewhere...

...that could be the influence of DoY though...I'll give that quest another go tonight, and tell you tomorrow whether I can remember where it was. Give it another go, though...it is findable, just hard to find.

ShadowTiger
11-20-2002, 11:41 AM
I NEVER could finish the middle part of L7. I only had about.... 7 heart containers back then, and that was after EXTENSIVE searching! Dam, I hated that. :sweat: Sorry, but I can be of no resident help. :shrug: Just learn to dodge traps, and fight darknuts. (I've got a thread buried deep in the confines of ZC Discussion that helps with that. AND I AM NOT A GIRL!!!! (You'll find out if you go there. )

IceMan2x
11-20-2002, 10:59 PM
/me scratches his head

erm... bh4, did you actualy read my first post? i'm asking for help finding a key =P

Hrothgar_TG
11-21-2002, 02:41 PM
Have you bombed in the entryway yet? I believe there was a room to the left of there in Level 4. Might contain what you're looking for. (Might not, I can't remember for sure).

IceMan2x
11-21-2002, 06:28 PM
thanks, I'll check it out *runs away into ZC land*

edit: oh joy, now i lack the stepladder =P i've bombeded every wall, but found not-a-thing -_-

hmm i think i remember playing this game before, isn't the ladder suposed to be in the room with blocks and water in it? [it would be in the upper-right corner]? =P that might be a bug thing with zc163 or whatever, unless i forgot to kill those enemies -_-

Crackers
12-15-2002, 08:17 PM
Can someone direct me to the ladder? An earlier posting said it was in lv3 but I can't find it. I have the triforce from lv3 but no ladder which I need for lv4. For the key in lv4 bomb the left wall in the entrance.

idontknow
12-15-2002, 10:14 PM
i played an ALTADD quest...a long time ago...i wonder if this quest could be different than the quest i played...was ALTADD originally created by Sludge or is this just his version of it?..i remembered it had the 8 triforce dungeons and like 5 dungeons or something where you had to find additional, mandatory items to reach the final level...it use version 1.90 (i think...what version does this one use & where do i download this version of ALTADD?