PDA

View Full Version : The day has come! I'll take Famous Titties for $200!

Qusetonui
11-15-2002, 09:28 PM
...because I have reached 1,000 posts, again. This thread is supposed to be your favorite Celebrity Jeopardy quote. Mine is:

Originally from Celebrity Jeopardy!

Sean Connery: It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take The Rapists for $200.

Trebek: That's Therapists... that's therapists not the Rapists. Let's skip therapists and move on to Household objects for $400.

What is your favorite Celebrity Jeopardy! quote. (congratulations to stormwatcheagle for one thousand posts as well)

stormwatcheagle
11-15-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Qusetonui
...because I have reached 1,000 posts, again. This thread is supposed to be your favorite Celebrity Jeopardy quote. Mine is:

What is your favorite Celebrity Jeopardy! quote. (congratulations to stormwatcheagle for one thousand posts as well) [/B]

*SOB* I'm sooooo happy. This is going on the sig page. I only saw the one with Heroldo Riveara. It was hillarious. The only thing i can remember is

"This is Alex Trebek, I quit."

Ich
11-15-2002, 09:41 PM
That's cool. I've got a little more than 150 to go.

deathbyhokie
11-15-2002, 11:21 PM
i've got under 100 left to go. and as for celebrity jeopardy

trebeck:'i'd like to welcome our viewers back and apoligize for what happened before the break. i assure you, all of our contestants are now wearing pants."

or

trebeck:"mr connery let's see what you wrote. you put v. well v is the roman numeral for 5, so despite your best efforts you have answered correctly. you wagered...(screen pulls back, and the "v" is the top part of a "k") ...suck it trebek"

Maverik X
11-15-2002, 11:28 PM
I love Celebrity Jeoprady. I have a few audio clips of them. My favorite is:

Connery: "I've got to know about the penis mightier"

Trebek: "That's 'the pen is mightier'"

C: "Well, gussy it up however you want, the question is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?"

deathbyhokie
11-15-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Maverik X
I love Celebrity Jeoprady. I have a few audio clips of them. My favorite is:

Connery: "I've got to know about the penis mightier"

Trebek: "That's 'the pen is mightier'"

C: "Well, gussy it up however you want, the question is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?"

there is a team for intermural flag football named "thepenismighter" it was hilarious when we saw the schedule and we were supposed to play them

gdorf
11-16-2002, 02:48 AM
Connery: I'd like anal bumcover for $500 please.
Alex: Thats an album cover

I don't remember it well, but I laughed.

Dracula
11-16-2002, 11:14 AM
Connery: "I'll take 'Famous Whore Semen for 200, please..."

--Famous Horsemen--

Connery: "Look, see-- 'Hor' like your mother... and 'semen'..."

My favorite Celebrity Jeopardy is with Ozzy Osbourne...

Cand, congrats on your 1000 post... :)

deathbyhokie
11-16-2002, 01:28 PM
there's also the one where one of the categories is famous mothers.

Samson007
11-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Sounds like connery writes joke awnsers before he comes on.