PDA

View Full Version : Text color question

RPGAngel
11-14-2002, 12:28 AM
I have a question. Is the Misc colors editor where you change the color of the text that appears when a person talks in the game? If not, then where and how can you do this? Somehow I've gotten mine changed, but can't remember how I did it. thanks

plith
11-14-2002, 12:37 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't change the speech text. That is by default 01, which is the second color of the first CSet in the main palette.

Zaggarum
11-14-2002, 12:43 AM
You can change text on the subscreen. :D I have a feeling that it doesn't help though.

zora man
11-14-2002, 12:46 AM
Go here (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?threadid=63958) this will help you out.

RPGAngel
11-14-2002, 01:18 AM
Thank you! I've got it now, now that I know which CSet color to use for it. I finally got it back from dark blue to white again, thank goodness. That dark color worked fine on a light bg, but not on an overworld type bg. Oh well. I think what I did was change some CSet colors for some tiles I was working on and changed that one without realizing what it was used for(didn't know until now). Then when I tried to fix it, because I didn't remember how I had done it in the first place, I got stuck. Thanks for your help.

zora man
11-14-2002, 01:36 AM
No prob glad to help.