PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Xxx

Cronic
11-13-2002, 06:37 PM
A well done sports game with a comic edge, and yes of course tities... (cept for you PS2 exclusives anyway. It's in all actuallity the most entertaining BMX game I've yet to play, and would recomend it to all.

mike5000
11-13-2002, 06:47 PM
I dont get it! Why would they make the game "Bmx XXX" for Ps2 if its not going to have the "XXX" ????

Parn
11-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Playstation is becoming such a kiddy system.

Dracula
11-14-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Parn
Playstation is becoming such a kiddy system.

Bull... Have you played Vice City yet? Holy god... More sex, violence, and mayhem than GTA3... I don't think cutting people in half with a katana in the middle of main street is so "kiddie" right now... That's all I have to say... Still, if you can have sex on a motorcycle in a game, they can't have girls bouncing their chests on BMX bikes? I dunno... I still love PS2, anyway...

MottZilla
11-14-2002, 12:29 AM
I'm sure it's a fine BMX game, but ofcourse, I don't like BMX games.

Cloral
11-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
Bull... Have you played Vice City yet? Holy god... More sex, violence, and mayhem than GTA3... I don't think cutting people in half with a katana in the middle of main street is so "kiddie" right now... That's all I have to say... Still, if you can have sex on a motorcycle in a game, they can't have girls bouncing their chests on BMX bikes? I dunno... I still love PS2, anyway...

Exactly - it is just arbitrary. Some people obviously don't have their priortes straight.

Blonde799
11-14-2002, 06:51 AM
I liked the PA comic about this.:) I thought they wouldn't do it either!!!:laughing:

IMHO though, I think it was a bad idea. Not the game mind you, but the "XXX" in general.