PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda movie

Aridale Belmont
11-13-2002, 04:31 PM
I searched the site for the movie but theres no posts about it anywhere. Does anyone know where you can DL or get in any way shape or form the orginal Zelda cartoon? Its pretty old but I still remember it and I know I didnt dream it cause theres screen shots on the ZeldaClassic main page that are from that movie. Ive looked all over the net and Grokster but theres nothin any help would be great.

TIA

Yoshiman
11-13-2002, 05:24 PM
Umm... That's not a movie, those are pics from the instruction manual. You must've dreamed it.

AtmaWeapon
11-13-2002, 05:41 PM
Actually, there was a Zelda cartoon. I'm not sure where to find it, but didn't AGN used to have an affiliate you could download them from?

WarOmnimon
11-13-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Actually, there was a Zelda cartoon. I'm not sure where to find it, but didn't AGN used to have an affiliate you could download them from?

I wasn't here early enough to know. But I did download episode 1 of Captain N somewhere. It's on my laptop.

LordMagus
11-13-2002, 06:57 PM
I believe ZeldaPower had them, but the site is down. You might get a good answer at the forums there. Goto www.zeldapower.com and you will be redirected to it.

King Link
11-13-2002, 10:51 PM
There was another site. Team Save Zelda I think? Either way, I don't think they're up anymore, and if they are, I don't know the URL. Sorry.

Aridale Belmont
11-13-2002, 11:42 PM
I know for a fact it wasnt the instruction manual cause I used to watch the movie every single time they showed it on Fox. I just dont know what its called exactly or anything. But those screens are from it cause I specifically remember the bats and the boomerange from the movie. The instruction manual pics showed link kneelin with no background then the same shot from behind and him infront of the king. I remember a pic of Impa from the manual too. Anyways thats the movie. But thanks anyway guys...the search continues.

Eckels
11-14-2002, 12:56 AM
um, no.

I created zeldaclassic.com.

Those images came straight out of the manual for The Legend of Zelda for NES, thanks to some page scans from mak.

DragonFang
11-14-2002, 05:13 PM
Yes there is one... you can find it on Kazaa... I'v goten part of one... then I started downloading Final Fantasy (The movie), and I'll finish them later.

ZeldaFan001
11-14-2002, 08:18 PM
I know of a place to get Zelda cartoons. See the Mario page link I made at the bottom of my sig. Click on that link, it will take you to another thread. Click the link at the top that mentions the Mario Super Show site. (It's usually slow, as many people download, but wait a minute or two and it will come up.) Go to the Zelda cartoon section and download from there.

WARNING: The cartoons are all 150 MB in size. Make sure to have a fast connection.

Mak-X
11-15-2002, 03:11 PM
Yeah, all of those pictures of Artwork you see in the link side of the Zelda Classic website are just that, ARTWORK, its not from a movie or anything, its video game art for the video game The Legend of Zelda. I scanned that artwork from the game manual for The Legend of Zelda and gave them to Eckels.

You must be thinking of the actual Legend of Zelda cartoon series that aired on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. It had Zelda, Link, a fairy named Sprite, the King of Hyrule King Harkinian, and Ganon.

The is no Legend of Zelda movie, I repeat, those images you saw on Zelda Classic.com is ARTWORK, someone drew and painted those for the GAME, its just art, drawings. There was no animated series that used art in that style. The artwork only looks like it was from a animated movie because of the art style in the way it was done.

This is the Zelda cartoon

http://members.aol.com/captiann64/zelda/whoatoasty.jpg

http://members.aol.com/captiann64/zelda/backtoback.jpg

DemoQuestFan
11-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Well put Mak

http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm has some Zelda cartoons...The site is slow so make sure you have patience.

Mak-X
11-16-2002, 03:31 PM
http://www.e-zelda.com/index.php?id=zdwnlds/cartoons.php

vegeta1215
11-16-2002, 03:47 PM
Bah, wmv files, yuck. Team Save Zelda was where I got all my Zelda Cartoons before, they were all in real movie format. For the most part, they were pretty nice. Zelda Power had 3 or 4 really high quality ones, but sadly, neither site is up now :(