PDA

View Full Version : example quest?

idontknow
11-12-2002, 10:14 PM
i just recently downloaded the latest version of zc and the quest editor...are there any of the good example quests that utilize the new features, such as the new weapons, layering, new enemies, new door styles, d-map setups, etc.?...i would appreciate an example quest so i can make a cool one of my own...thanx:)

Zaggarum
11-13-2002, 12:41 AM
I am not the one to answer this, but I will try. Most finnished quests were created by 1.90. The zip for 1.90 on the ZC website has example quest, but not for beta 163. Maybe check out the quests by zquesters or maybe DN will leave somthing else in our stockings this year! :naughty:

C-Dawg
11-13-2002, 03:21 AM
Its not an example quest per sea, but if you want to see what ZQuest is capable of at it's most bizzare, go check out the little demo I released ages ago called Project Z. Never got off the ground because of the enormity of the project, but you can see layers, RPG conversations, cut scenes, and all of that fun stuff.

Go to Quest Announcement and check the Quest Downloads sticky thread to download it.

-C

ShadowTiger
11-13-2002, 05:24 PM
So this.. Project Z, is available... Where? :odd:

Teilyr
11-13-2002, 05:29 PM
C's Yahoo Briefcase.

zora man
11-13-2002, 11:04 PM
originally posted by C-Dawg

Go to www.yahoo.com
Click on "Briefcase"
Enter the name "satin_nail" and the password "raven" in the boxes provided.
This should allow you to download from my briefcase.

Zaggarum
11-14-2002, 12:07 AM
Cool quest Dog. :naughty: It had some pretty good stuff in it

idontknow
11-25-2002, 10:11 PM
i downloaded it...its cool & everything, but i cant find the sword, and how do i get pass that thing that appears to follow me...that rabid, or something? (i hope i'm talking about the right quest...hehehe)

C-Dawg
11-26-2002, 01:53 PM
It's a Rabite. There is no sword in this demo- it's really short.
You have to chase the rabite, but stay out of it's line of sight.

-C