PDA

View Full Version : Demo- Descendant

plith
11-11-2002, 11:25 PM
I, uh... it seemed... like a good idea... on this wonderful happy day...

So... uh... go download the best demo out there. NOW! DO IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! QUIT STALLING!

Just go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com/zcfiles/ and click the signin link in the top right. Username is "zcfiles", password is "hyrulian".

To note about the demo: if you defeat the Gorgon Eye, it will send you to the unnamed autumn village, as it would be rather pointless for the demo to end right there. Nothing that would occur after you beat the boss is in the quest yet. When finished, beating the Gorgon Eye will have you skip the rest of the stuff currently in the demo.

Play now and enjoy. Eennjjooyy iitt!!

IceMan2x
11-12-2002, 12:50 AM
*downloads*

ShadowTiger
11-12-2002, 09:18 AM
*downloads too.*

*Jaw drops.*

Great quest! Seriously. :thumbsup: I really like the beginning. I'm not sure why though. It has chops, kid!

zora man
11-12-2002, 10:01 AM
I've beat the demo I liked the quest.

DarkFlameWolf
11-12-2002, 10:14 AM
hmmm, its not a 'quest' per sey just yet since its only a demo. :P but very nice.

bmowrey
11-12-2002, 11:45 AM
Great demo -- this game is already looking like one of the best.

A bug: When you travel from autumn to winter, if you continue from the first winter screen, you end up back in the autumn cave.

PrinceMSC
11-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by plith
So... uh... go download the best demo out there.

You do realize that less than a week you are going to have to edit that and say second best demo out there.:laughing:

Play now and enjoy. Eennjjooyy iitt!!
Okay, I will... geez...

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

imported_Cool_Link
11-13-2002, 01:28 AM
As I said on PureZC -- This quest ownz me. :D

KJAZZ
11-13-2002, 01:41 AM
PrinceMSC, IMO, you are in no position to make that statement. You haven't showed us much of anything here at AGN except for in your sig, and plith has showed us a demo. :P Not saying ML or RS or whatever the hell you're working on won't be killer as well, just saying, that for now pliths quest is :thumbsup:

And just for the record, advertising at PZC isn't advertising here. ;P

C-Dawg
11-13-2002, 03:13 AM
Besides, Descendant and Mystic Land are going to end up being completely different styles of quest. Descendant is taking a very RPGish approach to Zelda that I find refreshing. Prince may have been diddling around with Zquest behind the scenes for a few years, but I doubt he's really down with the "change Zelda" crowd. (Based on what I've seen) and I expect Mystic Land to be a standard, albiet gorgeous, Zelda type game.

-C

Jigglysaint
11-13-2002, 01:36 PM
That is it! Any quest I make will pale in comparison to these quests. I guess I should go back to pestering Dark Nation for lock blocks...

DarkFlameWolf
11-13-2002, 02:37 PM
awwww
*comforts Jigglytuff*
You know my work sucks as well in comparison to these guys, but do I quit? No. I'm not Raichu. I perservere because I want them to be made dammit!

ShadowTiger
11-13-2002, 06:10 PM
I just want to give tiles to everyone. :shrug: As weird as it is, I make people happy with my works. And if they don't like it, they get my tiles and become happy. (That's an actual example.)

And so far, this is one of the better quests out there. :thumbsup:

It's a lot more... realistic.... than most other quests.

KJAZZ
11-15-2002, 02:41 AM
Mystic Land I have no doubt will be nice, but so will Descendant. And Jigglysaint, as DFW said, don't be Raichu. Finish your quests. ;P

ShadowTiger
11-15-2002, 09:26 AM
I just finished it.

DESCENDENT IS GOD

You heard me. It's so very realistic! It's practically in a category all its own. Such a great quest... :shakeno: :thumbsup:

Plith, I gotta hand it to you... :clap:

DarkFlameWolf
11-15-2002, 12:29 PM
realistic as in graphics? :-p

Raichu86
11-15-2002, 03:55 PM
Great work plith. :thumbsup:

C-Dawg
11-15-2002, 05:29 PM
He doesnt mean "Realistic". He means "Plot driven" or something similar. And I agree wholeheartedly that Descendant rocks for that reason.

-C

NeoPuff
11-16-2002, 12:03 PM
Whoo-hoo that's one great quest,keep it up Plith :thumbsup: