PDA

View Full Version : colors, colors anyone?

eatyourneighbors
11-11-2002, 02:18 PM
using the new enemy tiles in the new build...as far as i know, most enemies are still using cset 7 and 8, correct? if i use the original enemy tiles, the enemies use 7 and 8 so i assume the new enemies do as well...however, when i test out the quest, the enemies are colored tragically wrong...

granted, i've been away from zc for a LONG time (lets put it this way, the layers thing is a whole new concept to me...), perhaps there are things i don't know???

help...

-------------------------------------------------------

only half mind what was written above...i figured out for the most part my problem...BUT...does anyone know where i can find a listing of what enemies use OTHER csets/pallettes? for instance...the aquamentus. i have no clue. anyone have any idea where i can find a list of monsters that dont use the 7 and 8 cset?

Jigglysaint
11-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Yty using the xtra sprite palletes, and c-set 9.

ShadowTiger
11-11-2002, 05:44 PM
We really need some sort of a list of Csets. I know that the new updated regular version, (Akin to 1st..) includes some sort of crude "Cset Reference chart" for enemies, but i'm not sure it does all it can do. I mean, It basically tells me that there are pol's voice in one level and darknuts in the other.

As for the color dealie, I'm pretty sure that your 9th cset, the one that is level dependent, is the one that is being messed up. Have it nearly constant except for about 3 colors in each palatte. That should solve a lot of your problems.

BTW, nice name. :laughing: It has a ring to it..