PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Radio

vegeta1215
11-10-2002, 11:21 PM
I've been listening to this online radio station lately, and it kicks ass. All it plays is Final Fantasy music and music from other popular RPGs (and remixes too...many many remixes). They were down for a few days cause of some issues with the RIAA, but they're back up now and say that the RIAA and them made an agreement, and FF Radio will go on since it only plays music from Japan! Cool huh?

Check it out:

http://www.ffradio.net

Tygore
11-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Nice. Listening to it now! Had trouble connecting, but good otherwise.

MottZilla
11-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Wtf is up with the RIAA. They should be shot for their ongoing harassment of EVERYONE. I may checkout the ffradio soon.

stormwatcheagle
11-11-2002, 12:00 AM
Good music. Quality's shitty, but i'm loving it.

Mak-X
11-11-2002, 12:09 AM
It's a good radio station, the music seems to be mainly rpg/final fantasy, but it can vary. Its probably one of the few still around that I would listen to. If anyone knows of any other Game or Anime related stations let me know.

I can highly recommend BIGmog Radio, a Anime and Game music radio station with over 18 hours of music. There is a lot of variety here including, Cowboy Bebob, Tenchi-I am a Pioneer, Final Fantasy, Majesticy Mix FF theme, Super Mario World - Ending Live, the Excitebike intro, Chrono Cross, Starfox, F-Zero X, Mega Man ... lots and lots of stuff I can't remember to list right now. Its good with variety in that, its not a station with just each soundtrack dumped on it, you can be listening to one track, and then another comes on.
This is a list of all the soundtracks BIGmog has
http://www.bigmog.com/index.php?main=mp3_archive.php

I don't know what I'd do without BIGmog radio, it gets me through a lot of late homework nights, and since I don't listen to "real" or "popular" music, there's not much else out there, especially after this RIAA thing.

stormwatcheagle
11-11-2002, 03:06 AM
I clicked the cable broadcast. High quality. A good site gone better!

Artevoi
11-11-2002, 10:54 AM
Nice, Magus's Theme from Chrono Trigger just came up on the "Final Fantasy Oldies" station at FFRadio. I think I've finally found an online radio station I actually like.

Demimore
11-11-2002, 01:05 PM
WOW!! That's cool! A radio channel with video game music!!

mrz84
11-11-2002, 06:59 PM
they have some SoTN music? i got hooked on that game and its music recently so i'm looking for the soundtrack mainy cause it cuts off "i am the wind" during the credits and the sound test so i've never heard the whole thing. :cry: