PDA

View Full Version : LOZ, The Lost Deminsion

Zelda_Warrior
11-10-2002, 11:38 AM
I have a new quest that may, or may not, be the best quest. The tiles are Revenge 2 and the story is in the readme that comes with it. It has three towns in it: Taza Village, Java Village, Charbrolie City. I have animated tiles, a neat story, good tiles, arrow statues, and all sorts of neat effects. It is comepleted to dungeon two and the name is The Legend of Zelda:The Lost Demenision. The quest took me two months to complete, and it all started as an RPG quest but is now a reglualr quest. It will be released SOON. You should dare to compare from the other crappy quests that I have made.

plith
11-10-2002, 01:33 PM
Wow... now I'm shaking in my boots as I wait with anticipation for this new possible competition for my own work. After all, it may be the best quest. This post, devoid as it may be of any media--such as screenshots--to catch my attention, has led me to the realization that there are so many more spectacular quests than I had previously thought. Now I must prepare myself in awe for this two-month quest with animated tiles, a neat story, good tiles, arrow statues, and all sorts of neat effects! After all, it must be good if it started as an RPG quest.

Zelda_Warrior
11-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Welll......Angelfire won't let me do the screenshot thingy. Are there any other ways to get a screenshot?

C-Dawg
11-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Well, one COULD take issue with Zelda's post. But semantically speaking, everything he said is perfectly true. His quest may or may not be the best. And I'm sure he does have animated tiles.

-C

plith
11-10-2002, 03:11 PM
Well, mocking aside, you could try getting a better host for screenshots, such as netfirms. (Warning: You'll probably have to know how to use an FTP client to upload images) Or you could just put the screenshots on your website (preferably in .jpg or .gif format), since the link's in your signature anyway. Or you could upload it to another crappy host like geocities and then use that http://inviz.anonymizer.whatever (I'm sure someone else knows the full address) to display them on the forums.

I just don't like downloading every quest I see here if it doesn't have some good screenshots to back it up. I don't have time to play through every quest, and I can't simply take the creator's word for it that it's an excellent quest and everything.

JayeM
11-10-2002, 05:04 PM
Um, isn't that spelled "dimension"?

Zelda_Warrior
11-12-2002, 09:09 AM
I misspeled that. There are 2 dungeons done so far 1:Mt.Burnup 2:Sand Palace, and a graveyard,Gannon's Dungeon, Sewers part 1, part 2, and part 3, two villages and half of one, and the overworld. It is that long just for those first two dungeons.