PDA

View Full Version : VEL's Lexx Demo

Foxx
11-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I know I should be playing Eckland, but I recently decided to have a look at this and it went beyond VEL's usual impressive quality. Airtight overworld and dungeon design, marvelous graphics. VEL, put this one high up on your list of quests to finish.

VEL
11-10-2002, 06:32 PM
I'm glad you like it. :D It is high up on my list of quests to finish, either this quest or MIR will probably be the first quest that I finish (besides BS Zelda remake). Right now I planning on making the game only 6 dungeons long, but some of them will probably be kinda big (like the 3rd level in the demo) and some areas have mini overworld areas before the dungeon.

ZeldaLord
11-10-2002, 06:47 PM
Offtopic: How am I supposed to play your BS Zelda quest? It takes me to a screen with some sword, exept I can't move.

Eckels
11-10-2002, 06:52 PM
As a matter of fact, that's one of the few other custom quests i wasted time with lately... It's very well done. I don't know anything about LEXX, but I enjoyed the quest for the short time i played it.

VEL
11-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaLord
Offtopic: How am I supposed to play your BS Zelda quest? It takes me to a screen with some sword, exept I can't move.

The version made in 1.90 doesn't work right in the betas. Here is a version made in 1.92 build 163. ;)
http://forums.zelda-gaming.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=760