PDA

View Full Version : Lufia 2

Brasel
11-06-2002, 07:42 PM
I decided to go back and play Lufia 2 on emu. I never actually had this game, my friend did and I borrowed it...all I can say is that I wish I had picked up this game in cart form when I had the chance...but then again I'm kinda glad I didn't because I wouldn't be enjoying it this much. Its all brand new to me at the point I'm at now...so I'm really enjoying it.

Anyone else like it?

Maverick_Zero
11-06-2002, 07:47 PM
I like how the battles aren't random, and you can shoot arrow to make them freeze for a bit, so you can at least try to avoid battles.

Mak-X
11-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Its a good RPG, and one of the last good games/RPGs for SNES. The dungeons were good in that they added puzzle elements from Zelda, such as the hookshot. I shouldn't have sold my copy.

Lufia 4 is currently being made for Game Boy Advance, and Lufia and the Fortress of Doom (Lufia 1) is being ported to GBA, then Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals. Lufia 3 was on Game Boy Color.

MrCow
11-06-2002, 09:05 PM
i have lufia 1 and lufia 2 they both rocked

mrz84
11-07-2002, 05:56 PM
beaten the first two lufias and they kick ass. i thought lufia 3 was on the ps1? i could of sworn i saw it on the list of games somewhere.....

stormwatcheagle
11-07-2002, 06:07 PM
No random battle in an RPG?

Does not compute. Where do I get a copy of this Lufia game? (Don't answer retorical question) I read an article a wile back about the verstion for PSone that's sopposed to be the same, but enhanced graphis and a gallery mode. I will look into this game.

An RPG with no randol encounters, LOL.

Mak-X
11-07-2002, 06:24 PM
no random battles: Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound...

For the most part, you see the enemies on screen in Lufia 2, except on the overworld.

You can probably buy Lufia 2 for SNES at www.thegametrader.com

It'll be out for Game Boy Advance in a year or two.