PDA

View Full Version : Can't...find...Fire Emblem

stormwatcheagle
11-05-2002, 05:49 PM
I looking of a good picture of Roy form fire Emblm but can't fing one. I've tried Google image serch, but i can't ell those people apart. If they only released something in america i could releate to...

jman2050
11-05-2002, 05:54 PM
Actually, as far as I know Roy has yet to be in its own fire emblem game. His appearance in SSBM was his first ever if I read correctly.

Ian
11-05-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jman2050
Actually, as far as I know Roy has yet to be in its own fire emblem game. His appearance in SSBM was his first ever if I read correctly.

than you know little of this. Him and marth are in them. Not sure which one, but I read a issue of Nintendo Power and it was taking about where Roy and Marth came from. Though Roy doesn't have his OWN Fire emblem game, he isin it somewhere

Mak-X
11-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Roy is in the new Game Boy Advance game, and I think Marth is from a old one. Fire Emblem GBA just came out recently I think, so he was in Super Smash Bros. Melee first, but he's in the GBA game. It says this on the Japanese Smash Bros. website too. www.nintendo.co.jp/smash

Check Nintendo Co. Ltd's website
GBA section http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/index.html

Fire Emblem website
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/afej/index.html
There's an excellent image for Roy on the main page.

They had the commercial for Fire Emblem on there when I looked a year ago. Too bad they haven't brought it to the U.S. With demand for games like Ogre Battle/Tactics and Advance Wars, it would certainly do well here. I think it might have to do with it being a RPG and NOA spending the resources localizing a game that might not sell well. I wonder if everyone started writing to Nintendo and Nintendo Power about Fire Emblem if they would start to consider to bring it here.

Check Nintendo Co. Ltd's website sometimes. They have neat stuff on it that isn't in the U.S., along with their Nintendo Online Magazine. www.nintendo.co.jp

Kairyu
11-05-2002, 07:06 PM
His first game is either JUST out in Japan, or is coming out soon, for the GBA. I don't know, but I know it's his first appearance out of SSBM.

stormwatcheagle
11-05-2002, 07:28 PM
Cool looking site, now if i could only read japanese...

INORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mak-X
11-05-2002, 07:44 PM
www.altavista.com Translate might help

vegeta1215
11-05-2002, 09:03 PM
Yeah, for a while there it seemed like a lot of RPGs were being made in japan for GBA, but not all were coming here, Some that come to mind: Fire Emblem, Lunar Legends, and Magical Vacation. I'd personally buy and play everyone of those (esp. Magical Vacation). Nintendo would be dumb not to release them here.

Mak-X
11-05-2002, 09:12 PM
Lunar Legends is now coming to U.S., but I forgot the publisher.

Warlock
11-05-2002, 09:13 PM
*cries because no one will pick up Magical Vacation to port over here*

(*goes back to cry some more*)