PDA

View Full Version : I went to Ridge Animal Hospital today.

Joshua Milton N
11-05-2002, 04:38 PM
When I was at Ridge Animal Hospital I saw the vetrinarian opperate on 4 animals and they were 2 dogs, a male puppy, and a female kitten.

If any one asks why they were opperated on I'll be glad to tell you.

Note: Two of them got fixed so I won't tell you if you tell me not to.

Verman
11-05-2002, 04:42 PM
Did they happen to have any vials of stuff laying around that you could steal ;P...

Actully though operating on an animal is a waste of time. Let it die...The strong shall survive.

AtmaWeapon
11-05-2002, 04:52 PM
And what is a human but an animal that speaks?

Menokh
11-05-2002, 05:13 PM
I could say from Verman's post; why operate on humans, it is a waste of time, as the strong survive.

Anyhow. I don't want to know the whys of the operations. Reminds me though, the only reason I have decided not to become a vet is because I can't stand death, and vets have to put hundreds of animals down each year.

Joshua Milton N
11-05-2002, 05:16 PM
The first dog that got opperated on had an extra toe removed from its front paw, the second dog had a tumer removed from its back paw, and the other two, a puppy and a kitten got fixed so I'm not going to tell any details of how he opperated on them and Vermin there were no vials around for me to steal at all.

Jemsee
11-06-2002, 10:40 AM
When I first read your post I thought you were the one adimitted into the Animal Hospital. Ha, ha.
We had to take our pug pup to a big Animal Hospital in Ames, Iowa.
It is part of the university there. One of the few that has a Doc. that can preform eye sergery on an animal.
They did the job and the pup is ok now. If they had not she would have lost the eye completly.

Joshua Milton N
11-06-2002, 11:11 AM
I never knew that you had a puppy at all but I'm glad that she is ok and doing well.

I hope your puppy doesn't have to have any more surguries until she is older.

Oh yeah that reminds me that our our kitten that we have had for about 2 months or so is getting fixed or should I say neutered today by a retired vetrinarian and he isn't goin gto be very active after he's done being fixed but I say that he's going to be alright.

Demimore
11-06-2002, 01:26 PM
I dont get this thread.... What's it about.... ?????

Verman
11-06-2002, 02:50 PM
Not spam Demimore....read the damn posts :P

Anyhow, You guys are right why waste time on a human as well. Might as well let them die too, less population, more living room and the weak genetics will die out.

And the vials thing was a joke joshua.